5.0 out of 5 stars Simple necklace rope
Simple design that goes with everything. I'm very impressed with the quality of this product and the very reasonable price. It certainly made an excellent gift.
Published 12 months ago by Petra Figueroa

2.0 out of 5 stars It would have been great if it weren't for the weak clasp...
Published 9 months ago by Kalin

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple necklace rope, 23 Jan. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice necklace, 21 Jan. 2014
I got this necklace to hold my wedding band and so needed something that wouldn't fall off or break. I went for this as it looked strong enough and the clasp is magnetised for that bit of extra security. I was not disappointed and it does the job great. Happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars ozzy, 11 Nov. 2013
got these for xmas for my trendy godson. nicely made and good quality pretty sure as a trendy he will luv them

2.0 out of 5 stars It would have been great if it weren't for the weak clasp..., 3 April 2014
This review is from: Konov Jewellery Men's Black Genuine Leather Cord Necklace Rope Chain, Colour Black, Width 3mm, Length 18 inch (with Gift Bag) (Jewellery)
I bought the cord a month ago and the material is high quality and looks good. However, something I noticed right away was that the clasp opens really easy and I had a couple of times the cord opening while I am still wearing it. Yesterday the clasp opened again and as a result I have lost my pendant which cost more than the cord...and it something I really liked. It would have been a great product if the clasp was working properly. I am not sure if I have had a faulty clasp or it is just weakly made. I would buy from Konov another one but definitely going for classic clasps - this one ... never again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, 24 April 2014
Good Quality necklace and ideal for what I needed. Magnetic catch which seems to do the trick - overall a nice looking item.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, 21 April 2014
Clasp keeps coming undone, have had to buy something else instead of this useless waste of money don't buy one

2.0 out of 5 stars looks more like it came out of bag of bassetts allsorts than a quality jewellers, 20 April 2014
WELL this proves you get what you pay for,it does job but its a sad affair when you get a letter asking about 4 times to give five star review,also the free chain and free bag were probably worth more than the leather ,had to sniff was convinced someone had raided the licourice allsorts bag

1.0 out of 5 stars Heartbroken, 15 April 2014
This was a chain to hold a puzzle piece that my partner wore. The clasp at the back came apart and the piece has now been lost. It's completely irreplaceable...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 8 April 2014
Mr. Qv Abrams "QVA" (UK) - See all my reviews
You get your moneys worth with Konov. I had a slight problem with the previous order and they replaced it no questions asked. Lovely customer service.

5.0 out of 5 stars it's a necklace, 6 Mar. 2014
exactly what I expected - prompt arrival, definitely for men not a woman's item, magnetic clasp is a nice touch