Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£13.99

on 6 December 2013
These guys prove that the human voice is the most beautiful instrument of all. Admittedly I prefer the covers of popular songs-the classical works are not so much my culture-but the timing, quality of the voices -the pauses make for a very relaxed listen, and in many cases improve on the original song-I don't think 'Goodnight my angel' or 'You are the new day' could be bettered-a lovely collection!
on 14 March 2013
The first CD is all Choral music which you have to be in the mood to listen to. The second is mostly other stuff they have done with some interesting choice of arrangements.

I wasn't that impressed with this but 2 CDs for a range of music isn't bad. I think the more you listen the more you will like it.
on 13 January 2013
So much of this recording is memorable; not only for the quality of the singing and technique but also for the arrangements of the pieces they sing. The harmonies are luxurious, emotive and to me - very pleasing indeed. This is the disc to play if you are beginning to feel lonely but don't wish to be unhappy.
on 15 April 2013
I am unable to review both discs in this set, because I was sent 2 copies of the same disc, even though the second was printed as if it was the second one, it was a copy of the first. So combined with the hassle of sending back a faulty product, I decided to write it off. What I did receive was fine, but not as good as the King Singers I remember from way back.