on 20 February 2011
I found the product very good, exactly as described, but better quality than I had expected.

I made a bit of a mistake with the choice of size (for my granddaughter)but the lovely lady at the office could not have been more helpful, so ignore those few gripes about sizes, they obviously never asked!

A definite recommendation, just assume all sizes for these shoes will come up "American".
on 8 January 2011
My daughter has had these for nearly a year now and, for once with her footwear, she has grown out of them rather than wearing them out - despite weekly use, they still look in great condition and have worn really well. Sizing was spot on, we just ordered her normal shoe size (with an extra half size for a bit of growing room) and they were fine.
on 5 April 2015
They are a very pretty style and my little sister loves them. I ordered the size she had recently been measured as. I am a trained shoe fitter so I fitted them on her and they were way too small in the width and length. She is originally a size 12 1/2 so that's what i bought her but when I tried it on it was too narrow and came up short on the toe and really tight (bearing in mind she has narrow feet anyway) which would make it uncomfortable to walk let alone dance in them.I also got them double checked by someone else to be sure before I sent them back. I got the 13.5 instead to give her more room and they are a perfect fit and she loves them.
on 16 November 2015
These are the second pair of same tap shoes for my three and a half year old and she loves them. The heel is slightly lower which is good for little ones, they have both heel and toe taps which she loves (many kids tap shoes only have toe taps) and the elastic is great that she can slip them on and off herself. The colour is a wonderful little girl colour and she always gets asked where they are from.
on 28 September 2014
Great service, arrived much earlier than predicted. Fair price and very pretty tap shoes as in picture. Unfortunately they are narrow fitting as with most tap shoes and so I don't think they will last my daughter very long. She loves them but by the end of the session she is ready to take them off. I think for most children they will be perfect.
on 26 December 2013
Much too narrow, my grt grandaughter couldnt get her toes in and she was heart broke. She kept saying just let me try again, finally i showed her the screen to pick some more, but no pink ones. I ordered white Roch ones and they are perfect with pink none slip ribbon replacing the laces. She didnt want to take them off when they came.
on 17 March 2013
Five stars because the size stated was correct but also because my niece for whom they were bought loves them. The shoes come sturdy steel soles for tap dancing. The finish is excellent, in pink. These are ideal for the aspiring ballerinas in all the little girls (and boys).
on 28 February 2015
Bought for my 3 year old as her 1st pair of dancing shoes. they are snug but better that than falling off her feet. there is still some room to grow so should get a good bit of use from them. unless she takes another growth spurt. overall v pleased with product.
on 25 July 2013
bought these for my grandaughter 3yrs who loves to dance with clicking shoes on (my high heels lol) only problem she wont take them off and wonts to wears them to nusery
on 30 April 2014
I wanted a tap shoe that was quite soft as my daughter is only 3, this is a lovely tap shoe although quite narrow so would go a whole size up from their real shoe size.

See one answered question