5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!
So happy with this Cuff! It looks so pretty and all of my friends have admired it! The only thing is, it is a bit awkward to get into your ear but once its in, it fits perfect, sits snug no matter what you do, and doesn't cause any bother! So happy with it! Would definately reccomend!
Published 21 months ago by Shay

2.0 out of 5 stars Ear cuff
Very pretty design and good delivery and packaging but the fit to the ear is non adjustable. Only if your ear is precisely the right size it does it stay on.
Published 20 months ago by Vivien Baines-Bailey

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Ear cuff, 25 July 2013
This review is from: Gothic Punk Snake Wrap Earring Ear Cuff w/ Dangling Bead--for Left Ear (Jewellery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 10 Jun. 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, 15 Jan. 2014
Very poor quality, suppose its cheap & you get what you pay for. All the same its very small, cheap metal & tacky looking. Was a stocking filler for xmas but wouldn't recommend this product

1.0 out of 5 stars Only fits a childs ear, 17 Dec. 2013
Non adjustable . Only fits a child's ear , maybe a very petite/ premature woman but not a average size lanky twenty year old. Really disappointed as its so pretty , but to make it fit I either have to have my cartilage bent out at a right angle which looks ridiculous or I will have to get a fourth piercing in my lobe which I don't want. Waste of time.
Sharon

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed, 9 Oct. 2014
I'm so disappointed with this. I'd read reviews about the size of it but I have really small ears so I thought it would be fine. I loved it so much that I couldn't not buy it. It's my own fault so I didn't send it back. As other reviews say it is TINY and you cannot mould it or bend it at all so unless you have the exact right ear shape and size it will not fit you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
Very nice but haven't worn it yet

1.0 out of 5 stars Small!! I mean really Small, 10 July 2014
The thing does not fit. I means it's like the size for a toddler. .. could you see a toddler with this on...
Just plain stupid. And no I don't have large ears or a odd shape. They are average normal size and shape.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent quality, 2 Jun. 2014
A little on the small side, cheap but it looks good for the price. The bead does clink against the metal but you do get used to it. It is quite resistant to movement if you set it in the right place. I would recommend using a different back to the earring if you have one (like a stud back) so it will stay on better.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice to look at, 29 May 2014
Looks as good as it dose in the picture, However it is very short in the body. If we put it in our piercing on our lobe we have to have our ear bent over to fit! Not sure whether we can bend it a little to make it fit better or not?

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 13 May 2014
Very very beautiful and surprisingly easy to put on.. The blue dangly gem sometimes clacks against the material, making a clacking sound right in my ear, but you quickly adjust for it :p takes some getting used to as in the beginning, if you smile to hard or just by wearing it, it pulls a little, but I would imagine it is individual from person to person, how it fits, but that is how it fits on me :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›