on 23 December 2014
Bought this for my son, he loves it
on 31 October 2014
perfect present for a pokemon fan!
on 24 January 2015
So cute! The only issue i had were that some of the threads were hanging off. Other than that, it made a great present for my boyfriend :)
on 20 August 2013
Just received this product after ordering it yesterday, Amazon prime is great!

The product looks identical to the picture and is a very soft and cute cuddly toy, i had hoped it would have been a little bit bigger as unfortunately it is the tail that is 18cm and not the main body!

But all in all i LOVE it, it came well packaged and the product is finished to a high standard.

This will make the perfect last minute present, I even want one now! :)
on 29 July 2014
Great product arrived within estimated time would use again
on 15 June 2015
My Pokemon mad Daughter loves it!
on 27 January 2015
Love my Pink Pokemon so cute
on 12 January 2016
Excellent gift
on 4 April 2013
The toy was of a high quality when I received it, the material is durable and hugging the toy for extended periods of time is no issue, admittedly I cannot speak for it's long term capabilities as I bought it as a gift for my friend, suffice to say she loved it and sleeps with it every night and I have had no complaints about it. Overall a very good product at a very reasonable price.
on 5 December 2014