5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal product
The case fits my ipod perfectly and I love the bright pink colour, its ideal for keeping my new ipod looking new! Product arrived quicker than expected too, would definitely purchase from the seller again =)
Published on 8 Nov 2012 by lou1820

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful
The gel case cover fits well and does provide some protection for the ipod. I find the stylus surplas to requirements and it just gets in the way so i have donated it to my mother who now uses it to navigate around her kindle fire.

Published 23 months ago by Claire MacDonald

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal product, 8 Nov 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, 31 Jan 2013

The gel cover is cheap and cheerful and does what it needs to, you can still access all the buttons you need. I did find the screen protector difficult to apply with constant bubbles appearing, the screen protector is now in the bin.

4.0 out of 5 stars Review, 9 Aug 2013
Item came quickly and looks exactly the same as the picture, the stylus is great, the only things that weren't so great was the screen protector was a little too thick which made the touch screen not quite so responsive and the stylus connects to you ipod via the headphone socket and as the primary use of an iPod is to listen to music, the headphone socket generally has headphones in it, so I use it for my phone instead :-), these things aside though, it's still good value for money and I would recommend the seller :-)

2.0 out of 5 stars Dosen't fit?, 1 Mar 2013
P Brown "CatMan" (u.k.) - See all my reviews
This didn't fit my ipod nano 7th gen very well. I couldn't press down the power button at all and had the cut the button bit out so I could turn off the nano!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kolay® iPod Nano 7G Clear Gel Silicone Case Cover + Screen Protector..., 20 Dec 2012
Raymond Davies "Newcastle Fan" (Lincolnshire, England) - See all my reviews
A good quality product, fits your i-pod nice and snug. Its see through so you can see the lovely green colour my wife bought. would highly recomend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value, minor flaws, 17 Jan 2013
Delivery was very fast, item as expected, for the price I would definitely buy again.
It isn't perfect though -
Pros:
nice colour, snug fit, good grip, access to controls
Cons:
It has no front protection (a cheap screen protector fixes that);
I use a lightning connector to 30-pin adaptor to play on other devices - but that won't insert fully because it is large and the slot is designed for a small lightning connector (I have taken a stanley knife to cut out a larger access slot). Note that if you only use the lightning connector then access is perfectly good;
I couldn't manipulate the on/off button through the rubber (I cut another hole above the on/off)

With these makeshift modifications It is doing the job of protecting the ipod just fine.
So for the price I don't have a problem with it.

1.0 out of 5 stars wrong item received, 11 Aug 2013
Received the what I assume is the wrong item. Case received not same as advertised. Lower quality, paler pink, did not have "x" across back, thinner than the one ordered(know this as my sister has the case ordered in a different colour) and also stylus not pink as advertised.

4.0 out of 5 stars Koylay ipod nano 7G Gel Silicone Case Cover, 4 Feb 2013
Bought the clear gel one as I didn't want to cover colour of my ipod. Fits perfect and feel more confident that my ipod is well protected if I accidently drop it. Haven't used the screen protector though as I felt it would make the touch screen less sensitive.
04/02/2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Nano iPod Nano Pink Gel Silicone Case, 28 Jan 2013
It fits very well but the only problem is that when charging or downloading you have to take off the cover as its too thick and the charger doesnt insert properly.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good if it is what you want, 28 Jan 2013
I must admit, I was mislead by the image. I thought I was buying a wallet type case as that is how it looks in the picture. (It actually shows the front and back of the case side-by-side).