Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.99

on 27 November 2014
I bought this one on a wim, on recommendation by Amazon as a Paramore fan. I am sure Tonight Alive are sick of being compared to them by now but they are on a very similar vein and I have to say this a great album. I bought all four Paramore albums and I adore them, so much so I was worried that I'd overplay them and wear them all out. I was looking for some new music and decided to give these guys a try, and I am so glad I did. Others have already given good detail on the contents of this album so I will just leave it with a solid "thumbs up".
on 5 November 2013
A lot of people told me that this was gonna be like Paramore, but to be honest I think it's way better! The songs are great to listen to and the lyrics are awesome. I also love the acoustic versions of the songs.
on 22 June 2013
i heard this band on the radio and thought it was paramore at first, i had to buy this album, i would highly recomend this album to fans of paramore who are dissapointed with the crap they've released recentley, tonight alive sound how paramore should, the guitars are slightly heavier and theres no songs that you will want to skip, and theres a great little guest appearence from mark hoppus from blink 182
on 6 April 2012
Rocky and cheery and totally worth a go. I bought this on a whim and am totally glad I did. Along the lines of Icon For Hire and Flyleaf. "Starlight", "Breaking and Entering" and "Thank You and Goodnight" amongst the highlights. Give it a go. You know you want to!

More awesome music wisdom on Twitter @thatssopunk
on 25 February 2013
The best album I have brought in years!! Highly recommend! Not even one skip track, which is rare in this day and age of music albums. Best thing to come out of Aussie land too! Go tonight alive I'm a big fan now!! Can't wait to catch these guys on tour :)
on 13 April 2014
I purchased this album after seeing Tonight Alive as a support band, but after getting it, I found a lot of the songs were a little repetitive and were similar to others. I actually ended up enjoying the acoustic versions of songs more because some of the rockier numbers were purely guitars and drums, and seemed to lack a huge amount of thought, however, I do like these acoustic tracks on the album very good
on 9 October 2013
As a fan of female fronted rock groups there aren't meny, I stumbled across this on Amazon, and I was utterly blown away by it! The cost of the album alone is worth the acoustic songs at the end.
on 17 May 2012
Would definitely recommend this album to anyone who enjoys the pop punk scene. The lyrics are amazing and fit the music so well, there's not one song you can't not like.
on 8 September 2013
I purchased another album of a similar genre and this was in the recommended section. After listening to some of the songs I decided to purchase it as it was similar to Paramore type music. Haven't stop playing so far!
on 9 July 2013
This was a band I'd never heard of but while viewing a CD I was after this one came up as an alternative.
I'm glad I decided to go for it .... amazing vocals and just awesome sounds, love it.