5.0 out of 5 stars Sharks are nice fish, 22 Aug 2013
This review is from: Sharks: Amazing Pictures & Fun Facts on Animals in Nature (Our Amazing World Series) (Kindle Edition)
It is really good and has a lot of interesting facts about sharks
And what they do for living :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharks and exciting books for children age 8-10, 23 Jan 2013
Very interesting ;there was a lot of facts that I didn't know It was a five star factoring book

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative and great pictures., 17 Jan 2013
I thought this was a great book, not just for children but all ages can enjoy it and learn from it. It's not patronising but is easily understandable for children. Some great images as well. I learned a few things from this book. I also have another book in this series Penguins: Amazing Photos & Fun Facts on Animals in Nature (Our Amazing World Series) which I'm looking forwards to reading as soon as I've posted this review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharks by Kay Dr Silva, 19 Mar 2014
Well done Kay, I'm in the minority because I think sharks are beautiful and awesome and so misunderstood. As you say the film industry has done the poor old shark no favours.

I would give anything to swim with them.

Your book was great, the photos clear and your facts crystal clear. I thought I knew a lot about sharks but I discovered a couple of unknown facts.

Shame it was so short (that's my only criticism).

KARRIE.