5.0 out of 5 stars Angela Gillham, 11 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Prepare your child for success with maths (Kindle Edition)
Was browsing the kindles and came across this book. It is excellent. I have never found maths easy and I am so pleased to have found this book to help my two year old. It has given me lots of ideas. Extremely good value. I recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars come on parents!, 8 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Prepare your child for success with maths (Kindle Edition)
I am a tutor and am constantly frustrated that my Year 2 pupils and Year 3 still have no real grasp of numbers, this book is great, please mums and dads give this poor stressed out teacher a helping hand! Simple clear guidance, really helpful. Phew at last a sensible workable aid to understanding number!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Full of helpful ideas, 30 May 2014
This review is from: Prepare your child for success with maths (Kindle Edition)
Plenty of everyday ideas on how to integrate basics in numeracy for young children. I found it useful for our son who has struggled with glue ear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative and full of ideas, 18 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Prepare your child for success with maths (Kindle Edition)
I was recommended this book by a teacher friend and it's full of great ideas for integrating Maths into every day life with small children or children who are struggling with early Maths concepts. It's clear and easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handbag Helper, 12 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Prepare your child for success with maths (Kindle Edition)
This book is an essential aid for parents and anyone involved in a child's mathematical development. It encourages a 'hands on' attitude to give children an excellent start prior to starting school. I particularly liked the wide selection of short activities which only needed resources which could be found around the home and the activities which could be done when playing outside.

Prepare your child for success with maths

5.0 out of 5 stars A really useful book, 12 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Prepare your child for success with maths (Kindle Edition)
As the father of two boys aged 2½ and 4 I have always struggled to know what to teach them other than just counting. This book has given me the ideas I needed to help them understand numbers properly, and we are having fun along the way. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars A massive help!, 11 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Prepare your child for success with maths (Kindle Edition)
My son has been finding maths hard for years even the basics he just could not get and I was getting increasingly worried that he was seriously falling behind in class. I purchased this Kindle as a last resort! After years of searching for the right tool to help me and my son I finally made the right decision in buying this! The price is so low for the benefit it has shown me!

From a very grateful mother!

Prepare your child for success with maths