Full of seeds and mealyworms even the sparrows hung on it to feast. We have now filled it again with melted fat and the wild bird seed mix.
Published 4 months ago by J. M. Langston

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish
None of the birds in my garden liked this. The strings were broken when I received it and I had to get my hands all disgusting while fixing it.

The week after I had hung them up the suet fell out in one huge lump from one of the coconut halves and I had to throw it away.

Published 1 month ago by R. Morgan

5.0 out of 5 stars a present for all the birds in the garden who have delighted me from my sick bed., 26 April 2014
This review is from: Chapelwood Half Coconut Bird Suet Treat with Mealworms (Garden & Outdoors)

5.0 out of 5 stars LOOKS MUCH BETTER THAN PHOTO!, 10 Mar 2014
J. R. Taylor "Flossytreadwell" (London UK) - See all my reviews
Jam packed with mealworms my Robin was singing his heart out as soon as he saw it
Great value as it's not all fat/suet

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 April 2014
I Purchase these for my local day center where we can watch the wild birds and they love the food we give them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin., 15 April 2014
P. Adams "pauladams5" (uk) - See all my reviews
Nice item ... birds will love this little treat ... although it was twice the rice of another similar item which we will try next time we make an order.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy little birdies, 20 Mar 2014
C. Lewis "Jerrygerl" (England) - See all my reviews
I have a bird feeder outside my window but my little mob kept bickering as to who would get to feed, so I buy this product to help ease the fighting, and it worked they love it. And the coconut shell can be reused as now i buy the suet blocks for the birds and fill the coconut with half of it, so for the same price the little ones get two meals.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 7 July 2014
R. Morgan - See all my reviews

The only positive thing about this is that my dog wasn't interested in it either so I didn't have to clean up his sick from eating the fallen down half.

5.0 out of 5 stars The birds loved this item, 5 July 2014
The birds loved this item. Usually when I put out suet balls they don't touch them but this one was finished in 3 days. Great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars birds love them...., 29 Jun 2014
M. Humphris (Buckinghamshire) - See all my reviews
not sure if birds can be fussy, but they seem to go for these!
mind you, they eat whatever gets put out so who knows! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Birds love it, 18 Jun 2014
C. Mahes "dealz247" (Greenford,Middx UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this and hung it up with the suet balls, but interesting enough, only the starlings seem to take an interest here (sparrows only wanted the suet balls).
Just be careful in very hot weather, as the contents tend to melt and you end up with a sticky glob on the ground.
Good news is that soon disappears, as our feathery pals tuck in.
Also highly recommend the dried mealworm tub you can buy from Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars happy birds, 24 Aug 2014
My garden birds loved it,so much so it was gone in3days,they are still waiting for another,I will definetly get some in for the winter months ,thank you.

Chapelwood Half Coconut Bird Suet Treat with Mealworms