5.0 out of 5 stars HOT
what can I say ...... other half had a great night when I wore it for him ;-] and will be investing in more of these lingerie ;-] mmmmmmmmm
Published 20 months ago by saturn

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!!!!!
Extremely poor quality and if I'd known it was coming from china I wouldn't have bothered . Material quality very poor and nothing like the item photo - cut really badly , you'd be better with a net curtain! Not worth the hassle of sending back - Amazon your quality is lacking nowadays
Published 9 months ago by SuzyP

5.0 out of 5 stars HOT, 5 April 2013
This review is from: Illusion Dress & Thong Black Set Women's Sexy Lingerie (Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars good item, 30 Jan 2013
dress and thong where a great item fitted very well my husband liked this item very much would purchase again

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!!!!!, 23 Feb 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor copy, 5 Feb 2014
A very cheap and badly made copy of the original. Pay more and get the quality product , I and there is absolutely no comparison. Went straight in the bin!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, 2 Jan 2014
SichilyaG1 (Kitwe, Zambia) - See all my reviews
Excellent packaging and the correct size and silhoutte.
I'd recommend it for others as well. Perfect for a wonderful wife

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great for bigger chested girls!, 29 Mar 2014
Bought this for Valentines day as a surprise for my hubby but unfortunately delivery took longer than I expected. Once it did arrive though I was a little disappointed. Although the quality was great and it fitted from the boobs down it wasn't a great fit for the bust at all. The picture gives the impression of the lady being rather well endowed up top but I didn't find that to be the case.
I cant fault the garment itself, its rather lovely, feminine and pretty, just a shame that I am a bit bigger up top than the average person this was intended for.

3.0 out of 5 stars cheaper if you don't mind a few things, 18 Mar 2014
Sizing, I'm a 10/12 depending on cut. I found the S/M on the bigger side. Embroidery colours are dark brown with white. In the hand it looks very different to photo Colours I thought, not as elegant or subtle. The bottoms made me laugh, Tiny and with no decoration or embroidery. Label says polyester cotton mix, which I think the machinist has just attached randomly. It is nylon elastane, no doubt. The top Straps are not elastic, are narrow ribbon. Arrived in 4 days from China. Original item from Love Honey uk was£16 and much finer quality embroidery and more accurate sizing, (made in Poland) this item was less than a fiver. I like nice things and hence I can't recommend but if you are a little on the bigger side this size would be ideal and the quality just about ok.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely item, 21 Feb 2014
Good quality looks nice on has adjustable straps which I needed to make it fit over top area thong was basic

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap and unattractive, 8 Feb 2014
Mrs. Susan Berney (Burgess Hill, West Sussex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This item is poor quality and I will not wear it
It does not look as nice as the picture

2.0 out of 5 stars deedee, 22 Jan 2014
Good value and workmanship for the money and nice to wear and great colour and washable and fits very well