on 23 July 2013
Poor quality size it was smaller then shown doesn't stay blown up for long I would not buy this item again
on 6 August 2013
Ot is big, as described. You will need an electric pump to blow it up, or lungs like Superman. Takes a while to fill to recommended level, so not quick to setup, but this is no drawback to the pool, just basic physics. Kids love it, running and jumping games for hours. Have fun !
on 3 December 2015
Wouldn't buy bother with this product again, had a puncture after first use.
on 9 June 2016
A sturdy, well made pool that inflated in minutes using a pump. It has withstood my children jumping on the sides, putting a slide over the edge and slightly squashing the inflatable pool walls for a week and generally being the object of lots of energetic children's attentions. It is a lovely colour, and the children enjoy lying in the pool and looking at the garden from the transparent, tinted vinyl sides. I think this is an excellent buy for the size, didn't take too long to fill. It has a plug to remove the water from the pool when finished and has stood up to a great deal of bouncing and climbing. Excellent all round.
on 24 July 2013
This pool is great and my grandchildren have had terrific fun in it but it does take longer to blow up than my previous one.
Delivery was very quick so we could take advantage of the hot July weather.
on 3 July 2014
Excellent pool kids love but do get a cover.
on 15 July 2015
The pool is not as big as I thought it would be plus I am going to have to return it as it does not stay inflated for long.
on 12 August 2013
well i bought it for my son as it was so hot this summer and we blow it up and we had fun in it that day then in morning it was down and thats not good, but good size and If not burst would be good fun.
on 10 July 2015
Fab quality quick delivery value for money
on 21 August 2014
Good product kids love it.