• Lotus

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 6 April 2014
Its a GREAT pop album, a lot of the songs are fun and catchy and the ballads are beautiful. Its not the best Christina Aguilera album however. The production was a little lazy and she strained a lot but I like the album. I love best of me, your body, let there be love, army of me and empty words.
on 3 September 2013
I am an avid CA fan but im not over keen on this CD. I find myself skipping through the tracks and just listening to the singles, its not a patch on Stripped or Back to Basics. Although i do think that Your Body is probably THE best CA single ever. Worth the CD purchase just for that one song.
on 22 December 2015
good album
on 21 July 2014
Brilliant
on 28 November 2012
This is different from what u hear out there, has everything a pop album needs. The difference is that it grows with each listening and can see the lotus flower blossom with a great voice, and artistic ability.
Fun, sensitive and ironic.
Already proven Christina's ability to make quality pop music! We do not have songs just to sell.
Believe me, this sounds like one of the best pop records of the last three or four years.
on 21 February 2015
Light Up The Sky 7/10
Empty Words 7/10
Shut Up 8/10
Your Body Remix 5/10

Overall: 76/100
on 14 December 2012
as a big fan with all her albums thought this was a bit " more of the same " although she does seem to be in excellent voice
on 23 January 2013
cheap
fast postage
bought for a friend- loves it, never stops listing to it
good packaging
good amount of songs
on 10 June 2013
This is a very different album to the others we have of hers and you have to watch for the swearing with young kids around.