Format: Audio CD|Change

on 13 September 2013
Dollys best, who wouldnt like it, shes entertained us for years, and to have all her best songs together in one cd is great
on 9 September 2013
I have to confess that this is my one and only Dolly Parton CD. I bought it because I have always enjoyed her songs and singing and her compositions for other people. I am no expert on Dolly but I wanted a collection of tunes that I recognised and enjoyed and this more or less does that.
on 20 September 2014
A superb collection. This album is a worthy addition to anyone's collection of Dolly albums, or as a starter for anyone who wants to get a compilation album. A load of timeless classics reminds us just how talented a writer our Dolly really is. Thoroughly recommend this album.
on 17 July 2014
What can I say? I love Dolly Parton and this is a good selection of her work. Some tracks are not that well known but are still worth listening to. Well packaged so no damage even to the cover.
on 22 July 2013
Just brilliant compilation of Dolly at her best.
A must have for the collection. She is definitely the best Country singer around.
on 10 September 2013
This is a good album....if your a Dolly fan and it arrived on time. All her best hits are on it.
on 29 November 2014
Great cd. Played lots of times. A lot of songs to sing a long with
on 22 August 2014
love this CD,great price and lots of happy memories.
on 26 May 2016
good songs on this cd friend was pleased with it
on 28 June 2015