on 27 March 2013
All the hits. Brings back lots of happy memories. Excellent collection of their best hits and I had forgotten how wonderful Gladys Knights voice sounds.
on 16 February 2013
Love this greatest hits album all my favourites and all those memories, it contains all the ones that you can sing along tooo...
on 22 June 2014
Love this selection. Every single track of it is just great.

The Pips were one of the best if not the best back-up vocals there ever been. On Midnight Train to Georgia, they sound so so cool, so cool I could actually visualise them with those wicked moves.

This album brings me so much nostalgia about the time when Black popular music had depth and meaning.

Love it.
on 18 September 2014
Wow!...not one rotten song there. Great stuff which took me back to much happier times. Buy and enjoy
on 28 February 2014
Never having bought anything by Gladys Knight before this album has been played non stop! Really good! Have also now given it as a gift - haven't tired of listening to it yet. Everyone deserves some Gladys Knight!
on 2 January 2014
marvellous production of the original - very enjoyable and reminded me of my youth. What else is there to say?
on 8 April 2013
I bought this album because, obviously, I loved their music but also they were the best group I ever saw live and I wanted to go back there again which this album succeeded in doing. I was immediately transported back to the City Hall in Newcastle where my friends and I had the best time singing along with Gladys and the Pips.

If you like 70s/80s music with a bit of soul you will love this CD
on 9 January 2014
Its great, all the songs I like are on this CD, which is not always the case in my experience.
on 26 June 2013
I have always loved Gladys Knight so I purchased this CD as a replacement for the wobbly cassette tapes that I have.
I know and love all the songs on this CD so its nice to have them all in one place. If you like your timeless classic soul then you'll love this. Gladys's searing vocals are smooth and rich. She is the understated queen of soul in my opinion
on 1 December 2013
Wonderful, superb and a complete pleasure to listen to. Recaptures a place in time which was joyful for me. Gladys Knight's voice is just a joy to hear and of course her Pips make it that unmistakeable delightful Motown sound.