3,151 Reviews
 (2,710)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, and here's a good tip
Try to get the protector aligned up before you start to apply it.
If you get more than 2 or 3 bubbles, then remove it and try again.

If you get a speck/s of dirt/dust then they will never go away, and could permenantly mark your screen.
Published on 26 Sept. 2009 by Mr. D. Edwards

3.0 out of 5 stars Do you like rainbows?
First off I will say that the customer service from this company was first rate. The free sweets was a very simple but effective touch. Applying the screen protector took two runs at it but it really isnt difficult I just have the fine motor skills of a caffinated 5 year old! The feel of the protetcor is great and there is no negative impact on the touch interface. the...
Published on 11 Jan. 2011 by Bhilleach

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, and here's a good tip, 26 Sept. 2009
Mr. D. Edwards (Paphos, Cyprus) - See all my reviews
Try to get the protector aligned up before you start to apply it.
If you get more than 2 or 3 bubbles, then remove it and try again.

Don't worry, just remove the protector, apply some fairy liquid (washing up liquid)to the adhesive side, and wash under a running tap, gently rubbing with your fingers which will remove the dirt speck. Shake off any excess water and re apply the protector, you will get less bubbles, and any you do get will squeeze out easier. The protector does still stick firmly to your screen.

You will not know it is there, the screen is just as responsive as before, a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars No Need To Look Around Anymore!, 15 Nov. 2011
Well I've always had screen protectors on all of my mobiles phones over the years and they always never seamed to last very long and wernt scrach resistant untill I found out about PhoneDevil.
They are great, very easy to fit anf very durable and on my 3GS it lasted on my phone 20 months till I got a new one and even sold it with the protector still on as was still perfect.
To be honest I did have an issue with my new iPhone 4S, I got the 4 protector but did not fit correctly as was a fraction to big as Apple changed the design around the screen, so I emailed support about it, the founder of PhoneDevil himself contatced me back and sent me the new redesigned ones out next day for Free, cant ask for better service than that!
Just a tip, do watch the video before fitting as will make it easier for yourself! ;O)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Product - Amazing Customer Service!, 15 Oct. 2010
As the proud owner of an iPhone 4, one of the first things I was looking for was a Screen Protector that would be as inconspicuous as possible (hated my previous ZAGG Invisible Shield - horrible feel) - so I ordered the PhoneDevil Magic Crystal Clear of their website after many hours reading other reviews online.

Upon arrival of the Screen Protector you are presented with a padded Jiffy bag containing 2 Screen Protectors, Microfibre Cloth, Credit Card style Calender (squeegee), detailed instructions and a bonus of 2 sweets!

Now, being one who wanted the Screen Protector as low key as possible, I read the instructions, watched Phonedevils great videos and then got ready to apply it. The key to a great finish is in the preparation in my opinion - so I cleaned the phone with a little water, wiped with the microfiber cloth supplied, and as a final thing I used sellotape and dabbed the phone to get ALL traces of dust off.

When the phone was 100% dust free, I applied the screen protector - just took my time and lined it up to the front camera hole and ear piece, then gradually removed the backing that keeps the protector protected (haha) - once the protector is on all you need to to do is take your time and work any air bubbles with the supplied squeegee (Calender).

In total, 5 minutes of preparation - few minutes of applying, couple of minutes removing any small air bubbles - and BINGO you have a invisible screen protector. I have tried cheaper ones on other phones, and to be honest the last a few days the start curling at the edges plus they are never perfect - the PhoneDevil really is!

I have this fitted along with a Apple Bumper, and have tried it with a Griffin Reveal Etch - both fitted without disturbing the PhoneDevil - so total protection and peace of mind for little cost!

For the price, and considering you get two protectors - this is in my opinion the bargain of the year!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and service, 9 Nov. 2012
This review is from: MediaDevil Magicscreen Screen Protector: Crystal Clear (Invisible) - Apple iPhone 5 / 5S / 5C (2 x FRONT screen protectors) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I rarely leave feedback for products, however if I am either very satisfied or dissatisfied with a product I feel it is only fair to inform other buyers accordingly. After using other screen protectors in the past for which I paid significantly more than I paid for this product, I can confidently say that MediaDevil have created a product which is very good value for money. Screen protectors I have used in the past have peeled off, however the quality of the adhesive and plastic is clearly superior and I see no sign that this is ever going to peel and the screen is still crystal clear - you can't even tell that a screen protector has been applied. This is certainly a worthwhile purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth as silk, 14 Nov. 2009
Immediate impressions weren't good as I opened the packet, but I needn't have worried. The supplied cloth cleaned the phone very well, and the screen protector is quite easy to apply. In fact, it's so un-noticable, that even when it's on, you have to do a double take just to be sure! Oh, and getting a couple of silly, but none-the-less appreciated small gifts in the package was the icing on the cake to make this purchase one I can fully recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Less, is more., 10 Feb. 2010
I've had a few of these types of products over the past six months and generally, they come in packs of ten, fit quite poorly and don't react well to slide on covers, curling up at the edges each time the case is re-fitted. Having read the reviews I thought I'd apply the less is more philosophy and buy one good quality cover.

I recieved this product within a day and was emailed by Callum at phone devil within an hour of placing the order, which shows the companys commitment to customer service.

The product looks like any other and has two protective layers that need removing before the job is done. It's just as tricky to fit as any like product and a dust free environment is essential. I won't offer tips on fitting as this has been well covered in other reviews.

The revelation is the quality of this cover. Get it right and it's completely invisible and fits absolutely perfectly. My iPhone was uncovered for a few days and I got used to the screen quality and clarity. This cover takes nothing away from that quality. It's easily the best cover I've used.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent customer service and good product, 21 Nov. 2009
I had some queries about applying this screen and so I raised them with customer service. They replied very promptly to me and to my satisfaction. If, like me, you have trouble with some dust getting on the adhesive side of the screen, I suggest you follow the advice given on the previous post and wash the screen carefully with some detergent and let it completely dry before attempting to reapply. I would also advise lining the hole up with the home button first and applying from the bottom to top.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the extra money..., 6 Feb. 2012
There are many screen protectors for the iPhone 4s out there that are available for under £2, sometimes even under £1. I have tried those and must say the old addage is true: "you get what you pay for". Many times the protectors wouldn't fit / stick properly and were difficult to apply without getting air bubbles and/or dust underneath.
HOWEVER, this product surpasess all of them easily. It came with a very good chamoise style leather cloth that got my screen spotless (not the usual dust attracting cloth ones you get with cheaper screen protectors), and also came with an extrenmely useful application card which was very sturdy & solid (again, cheaper ones will have one made of card that bends easily, rendering them useless and not fit for purpose). The application card helped enormousely in the application process - and even doubles as a mini-calendar!
The screen protector itself fitted easily, smoothly and with no fuss on my first attempt with no air bubbles or dust at all. It does not affect the look of the iPhone (some cheaper ones look quite 'wet' and shiney fron certain angles) and it also feels great - just like the iPhone feels without a screen protector. In fact, I would say that it is not AT ALL noticeable there is even a screen protector on it.
Massively impressed. If you are thinking about whether to spend the extra money - don't hesitate. It's really worth it if you want to avoid hassle with re-applications, bubbles, screen feeling not smooth / not looking good, etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love MediaDevil, 1 July 2012
I could not have been happier with MediaDevil! I wanted to not use a case for my white iphone 4s but after using cheap screen covers many times I was sceptical over buying any this time as I was worried about ending up with those same old bubbles! As an 18 year old student it would have been easy for me for me to be sucked in to buying the cheaper (and less effective) products available on here but after reading the reviews of these I decided to spend a little more and bought the front and back covers. When I placed my order MediaDevil sent me an email containing a youtube video explaining the most effective way of using it, I highly recommend using this video! My package arrived the next day and I was impressed with all the attention to detail, and also the free maoams!! The screen cover looks amazing on and you seriously cannot tell that there is anything on my phone, I can now slip my phone into my bag with my car keys and not worry about any marks as the covers are so thick there is no way they could scratch the screen. Using these are so much better than a bulky case and the sensitivity of my screen has been not been reduced. The quality is outstanding! I cannot wait to deal with the polite people at MediaDevil again, the customer service from these guys makes up for the personal touch that online shopping often lacks. I cannot recommend MediaDevil enough! Fab, the best sellers I have ever had the pleasure to buy from!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 10 Nov. 2009
Karen (London, UK) - See all my reviews
After buying various cheap versions which made my iphone look terrible, I am extremely pleased with my purchase. The seller contacted me and was extremely polite apologising in advance in case there was a delay in the delivery. The screen protector arrived promptly, before the estimated delivery date and there was an orange sim card and sweet included. I would definitely recommend this screen protector to anyone.