Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£7.49

on 4 December 2013
Well-paced plot with unpredictable outcome. Previous readers of Nora Lofts will be familiar with her unfortunate characters and unhappy endings but there is usually a gleam of hope somewhere & this is no exception. Read this book for a good yarn with a cameo appearance by the cloven-footed one.
on 22 September 2013
Another superb story from my favourite author, Norah Lofts. If you haven't read her books, you are missing a great read. Try Bless this house for starters.
on 7 January 2015
I've been a fan of Norah Lofts for too many years than I care to remember but this is one I'd missed, it didn't disappoint!