‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 18 Dec 2012
This review is from: Piranha PC1w COMPUTER DESK with a Cupboard and Shelves (Office Product)
A good sturdy desk. the top was damaged very slightly in transit, so slight I was loathe to report it but on balance decided i couldn't live with the minute scratch on the top as it drew my eye. Immediately the company agreed without question or comment to either give me a new top or a discount. i felt a bit mean asking for a new top but they were very nice and the new top came the next day. Top product and top service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing desk!, 9 Oct 2012
Got delivered quickly. Very nice desk, nicely made, all parts are very high quality. Nice smooth corners, beautiful design, colour and really comfortable to use!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and efficient delivery, 11 Jan 2013
Great value for money at half original price. Easy to assemble with clear instructions and numbered pieces. Would recommend to others .

5.0 out of 5 stars Owned for 1 year now and perfect, 15 Nov 2013
Beel (Leeds, England) - See all my reviews
No chips/scratches. Owned for over a year now and it's not had any issue's. The cupboard for your Tower can also be turned in to shelves if you haven't got a tower.

Cupboard is brilliant at silencing any noise from your PC if it's loud.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stop searching, buy a Piranha, 3 Feb 2013
The level of customer service and quality of desk was exceptional.

Packaging was excellent, but what impressed me the most was that I have never had a flat pack so clearly labelled before. Every packet and panel had a clear label, and better still, all the dowels and cam screws were pre-fitted. Best value for money purchase I have made in a long time.

We actually took delivery of the next desk up in the range, owing to an issue with the courier, but I have no reason to suspect this is any less well built.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars piranha desk, 4 Dec 2012
perfect size well made easy to construct.door a little tricky to put on but that may be my age and trouble using tools

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly good value, 7 Nov 2014
I recently built my own computer, therefore required a desk. Since I'd spend all my money on the computer, I then spent many hours search for a decent looking desk at an affordable price. It's not that easy. Eventually, I stumbled upon Piranha desks, which looked very nice, and then found this one that looked though it could accommodate my overly large tower at a very great price!

It was delivered very fast (ordered Wednesday evening and has it built and in use by Friday evening). Although, it was delivered after 7pm. The only downsize is that the desk is rather complicated and fiddly to build, but the instructions were very informative. I was right, it easily accommodated my computer, studio speakers, and many books. Very happy indeed.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this desk and find it a boon to have ..., 14 Nov 2014
I love this desk and find it a boon to have the keyboard under the surface .Good leg room and all I find is well balanced.As my husband bought two to go in the study they look very smart. We both find them roomy with good cupboards with shelves inside with lots of room to place anything needed for the computer.An excellent buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good strong desk, 7 Mar 2014
Desk was tuff to put together.
I have build afew desks in my time and this one takes the biscut.

5.0 out of 5 stars great price, really good quality, 14 Nov 2013
for the price it's fantastic. Great quality and it looks great in my room. Just wish it was a bit bigger but the dimensions are given before hand so can't complain about that really. Btw is a pain to stick together but instructions are really good.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›