5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy
Some nice sounding recipes in here, with Christmas around the corner and my habit of baking homemade treats, will definitely be giving a few of these a try, with my family I'm not expecting them to last longer than 48 hours. This is the first recipes book I've uploaded onto my kindle as least I won't be able to lose this book.
Published 20 months ago by JaneyD54

3.0 out of 5 stars Should be some great recipes here but...
The idea's great-
The cookies sound wonderful-
But the measurements are all in US cup sizes - would it have been SO hard to included grams or ounces too?
My life is complicated enough without having to convert whilst baking.
Published 20 months ago by Diane in Derby

3.0 out of 5 stars Should be some great recipes here but..., 8 Nov 2012
This review is from: Cookie Indulgence: 150 Easy Cookie Recipes (Kindle Edition)
The idea's great-
The cookies sound wonderful-
My life is complicated enough without having to convert whilst baking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, 4 Nov 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars A Great Selection of Recipes, 22 April 2014
A really comprehensive book of cookie recipes, a few unusual ones as well as those you would expect, and for that it deserves four stars. However this would , for me, be so much better with photos. The little illustrations between chapters are really cute but an illustration of the finished article, at least for some recipes, would make all the difference.

5.0 out of 5 stars CookieCookingMadnessILove!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 13 Feb 2014
Very useful I use this every week every one needs this it is the best book. My brothers are very lazy so I cook for them some times an their cavalry is the brownies. EVERY ONE NEEDS THIS BOOK. SO GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D you need this. If you get this I will be = :D. If you dint I will be this = :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little cookie book., 12 Feb 2014
I just love this book , it is full of perfect recipes that are so easy. As for the American measurements , no problem, I simply bought a set of measuring cups and am very happy with them as they make it easy to enjoy any recipe that uses cup measuring method. The cups are quite cheap as I only paid a mere 5 pounds for a nice set of stainless steel ones. I also found that the cups have what they are in mils too which is most helpful. Go ahead and buy this book as it is well worth adding to a cookery book collection.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for uk market, 20 Oct 2013
Am sure this is an ok book but unfortunately the measurements are all for the us market so unless you have a cup measurement not much good

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy and quick to understand, 20 Aug 2013
Good easy directions loved the different and easy wording, not good at cooking but my grandchildren
Enjoyed doing these with me

5.0 out of 5 stars Great selection..., 10 Jan 2013
H. Cates "Helcat8173" (Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex) - See all my reviews
Some very interesting cookies... definitely going to try our the bacon breakfast cookies this weekend as well as some of the more American style flavours.

4.0 out of 5 stars Yum, 8 Dec 2012
L. Grace (Belfast, UK) - See all my reviews
I thought all the recipes sounded yummy and as soon as I have time I'll be trying them. They seemed easy to follow.