5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gloves
Great gloves - water proof and really warm - I don't just wear them for golf - Mittens are far warmer than normal gloves. Easy to get on and off.
Under Armour is a nice brand too. Look the part.
Published 4 months ago by D J Morris

3.0 out of 5 stars Size
Although these mitts are classed as XLarge and were the largest available to order I find them to be more of a Large size than Extra Large
Published 20 months ago by tobyjug

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gloves, 11 Jun 2014
Under Armour is a nice brand too. Look the part.

4.0 out of 5 stars Keep your Hands Warm, 12 Mar 2014
Marham - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Under Armour ColdGear Golf Mitts Mens Mittens (Apparel)
These are a good quality product that I use when playing golf. They are very effective. The only reason I did not give them 5 strs is that I can't get the left one on when I am wearing a golf glove. My advice would be to buy a larger size than your normal fit.
Of course you could take off your glove after every shot just like the pros! What a fiddle!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad at all, 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: Under Armour ColdGear Golf Mitts Mens Mittens (Apparel)
If anything a little tight to get over my left hand with a golf glove on but they are nice and warmth

5.0 out of 5 stars super cozy, 5 Dec 2013
Mr. Gary Cruickshank (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Under Armour ColdGear Golf Mitts Mens Mittens (Apparel)
Have been thinking about getting mitts for winter golf for a while and now wish I had done it earlier. These are a good fit and keep you hands lovely and warmer recommend them highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warmer now, 17 Oct 2013
Mr. H. A. T. Jackson (wellingborough, northants, GB) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Under Armour ColdGear Golf Mitts Mens Mittens (Apparel)
A GREAT PAIR OF MITS NICE TO HAVE A POCKET TO PUT THE HAND WARMER PAD IN A GOOD QUALITY BUY.

3.0 out of 5 stars Size, 15 Feb 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars As Warm As Toast!, 5 Nov 2013
This review is from: Under Armour ColdGear Golf Mitts Mens Mittens (Apparel)
In the early years of my job as a grinder,(1970's) I acquired what is known in the Whetstone Grinding Industry as 'White Finger'. This is where the the nerve ends of the fingers become damaged from continuous vibration from the wheels themselves. Because of this my fingers are constantly cold which gets much worse during the winter. Ordinary thermal gloves have no effect. I've even tried battery heated ones which are still no good.(The power doesn't last that long) Then I saw some early photos of myself as a child (1950's-60's) wearing mittens!...I thought, why not get another pair and give them a try!..and I'm glad I did.....The heat from my own hands circulated around the fingers very quickly to emit a warm glow to my damaged digits...I chose these mittens because they are made especially for the outdoors and since purchasing them my fingers are... as we used to say in the 'Good Old Days'.....'As Warm As Toast'............5 Stars well deserved.