5.0 out of 5 stars Fab boots
I had my previous pair for nearly eleven years and wore them for dog walking and hiking over a variety of terrains. They finally developed a split so I bought a new pair just before Christmas. They arrived next day and they are instantly comfortable, light and waterproof. I wouldn't buy any other brand.
Published 6 months ago by C. Buckley

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok
The product is ok, I just think is to rough, when you use for long hour you start to feel tired. It could be more flexible
Published 15 days ago by Sepulveda

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab boots, 3 Jan 2014
C. Buckley - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent boots, highly recommended, 21 Jan 2014
I bought these at the bargain price of 49.99 just a couple of weeks ago, and now they've gone up by 25? Anyway, they are excellent boots, REALLY comfortable, supportive and lightweight....I have been "breaking them in" since I got them, but seriously, there is NO sign of a blister, they are great. I am a standard size 6 , with a wide foot and a bunion, so bought a 6.5 to be on the safe side.....I would say that a 6 would have been fine though, they are spot on size-wise. ( I will probably put a sheepskin insole in them, or wear with thick socks as we're off to Iceland) .
Would recommend these highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are amazing!, 20 Jan 2014
Absolutely unbelievable! I've always scrimped on walking/hiking shoes before, but when I saw Berghaus ones at such a reasonable price I had to go for it - and I can never go back. These are completely waterproof - invaluable in the flooding we've had lately. They were comfortable and warm from the first wear and they feel like they will last for years. I am a total convert.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 25 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, 14 April 2014
My old Berghaus boots (14 years old), needed new soles. Was quoted 60 plus return postage so decided to purchase a new pair. these are not as attractive as my old boots but are just as comfortable so pleased I ordered them. Wore them for a 5 mile walk yesterday and no rubbing, just very comfortable boots. Highly recommend. Just hope they last as long as my old ones :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality and fit Excellent!, 8 Feb 2014
Wife loves them and the price was a steal. Her "Light" version have never leaked so got these as spares.

1.0 out of 5 stars Why have they gone up 55 pounds since yesterday - 30th Jan 2014 ??, 31 Jan 2014
Wanted to buy these boots yesterday but didn't have to time to go through the ordering process. So came back today to order these trekking boots and they have gone up in price by 55 pounds ????? From another comment I see they were 49,99 2 weeks ago. How can that be, they have gone up 65 pounds ??? Amazon, you won't be getting a sale from me that's for sure.