on 13 May 2013
I bought this as a gift , the young man wanted a bow and arrow type Nerf thing.....its not although it looks like one! its still a gun but with bow bits attached, so a bit clumsy.....works okay though so all in all its okay as long as you know it isn't a bow and arrow!!
on 9 January 2014
My son loves this but my husband says it was terrible to put together ,he had a few choice words he used on Christmas morning ( and they weren't festive ) ,however he then enjoyed playing with it as much as my son did throughout the day. I was fed up of it being fired at my Jacksy all Christmas !!
on 12 January 2014
Having three boys who are Nerf enthusiasts we all had high hopes for this bow. Although they like it, it was a bit disappointing. The assembly wasn't expected and very fiddly, but not absolutely necessary as the attachments are for aesthetics only. One of the bow arms broke in no time at all and really doesn't deserve the 'Nerf' badge. I managed to get them for £19.99 but still think the price is for the 'marvel' name. I think if you're not aware of the normal quality from Nerf (we have about 20 different products) then it won't be as disappointing. Darts go far but without any real accuracy,
on 8 August 2014
Although this product arrived on time and on the whole we are pleased with the purchase. I feel I have to add a foot note, the packaging is an accident waiting to happen, and unfortunately it did.
The straps holding the plastic toy to the cardboard box are the same colour as the elastic needed to fire the crossbow. I managed, in my wisdow to to cut the said elastic!!!
BEWARE!
on 26 September 2013
This item was sold out at other retailers and yet it was delivered in no time at all. Well packed and much cheaper than anywhere else. One very happy Grandson.
on 8 January 2014
Sadly the hand grip snapped during assembly. Great disappointment on Christmas Day! Return too difficult logistically. Perhaps design needs to be reviewed.
on 8 April 2015
The product broke whist building it for my son on Christmas Day. Due to myself throwing the box out I couldn't see back. Very flimsy product. I had a very upset son over christmas!
on 23 May 2014
There were a few issues with the delivery but it was dealt with very quickly and professionally I would defiantly recommend using them again thank you for all your help
on 2 August 2014
Worst seller ever. Item faulty so sent back and theyve lost it so didbt replace or refund. Disgusting
on 7 January 2014
My son received this toy as his main Christmas present and has not even been able to use it.
The cord used to secure the toy to the packaging is virtually identical to the cord used for the bow string.
The retaining cord needs to be cut in order to remove the toy from the package.
As a result, the bow strings were also cut in several places, as they appeared to be part of the retaining packaging.
This issue was raised with the seller Bargainmax, who refused to take any action whatsoever to help.
The result: a very disappointed little boy; a completely un-usable toy; a very poor opinion of Bargainmax.
Advice. If you do buy this product, certainly do not buy it from Bargainmax...and take extreme care when removing the toy from the package.

See one answered question