4.0 out of 5 stars quality and substance
I recently bought the Kipling New Money purse and have found it to be sturdy and a quality product. The coin compartments are large and the wallet section easy to get to. The card section is big enough for myself though others may need more pockets. Overall, a straight forward, no nonsence purse.
Published on 3 Sept. 2010 by val

3.0 out of 5 stars Kipling purse
Was a bit disappointed that the purse didn't come in a box as stated (it was for a crimbo pressie) but wrapped it up & will be giving it to my sister tomorrow!! Glad it was in sale as defo not worth full price! Would have been nice if it had the little monkey attached!
Published on 24 Dec. 2012 by Ms. M. Halton

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars quality and substance, 3 Sept. 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Kipling purse, 25 Nov. 2011
Mrs. Angela Gill (UK) - See all my reviews
I am a fan of Kipling bags but this is the first purse I have had. I am really pleased with the quality of it and the colour (eggplant blue) is great. I like the 3 sections for coins inside the zipped part and there are plently of places to put cards, passes & other things a woman keeps in her purse. The only downside is remembering where you have put everything. On the whole a real good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kipling Women's New Money Medium Wallet Escape Grey, 28 May 2010
Nice handy size, inside loads of pockets room for a photo andd credit cards evrything you might need from wallet. Would recommend to any women.

4.0 out of 5 stars good everyday purse, 31 July 2010
I was very pleased with this purse, I bought it to use on holiday and the size is ideal.I was a bit dissapointed with the colour,expecting it to be blue, but it is definatly not blue but purple. Having said that I have decided to keep it as is such a handy and useful style for holiday use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 Sept. 2011
I love Kipling products for their practicality. this is a great purse at a great price. delivery was very quick.

5.0 out of 5 stars It DOES fit a £20 note!, 2 Dec. 2012
I had been looking at this for a while wanting the wallet but unsure if it fits a £20 note without my folding it up - I hate having to fold up notes to make them fit in a purse... Well they fit perfectly in this. A £50 or £100 wouldn't fit, but most people never get those anyway so its perfect. Just the right amount of card holders for every day life - I brought a separate card holder for the millions of club cards and ID passes that seem to be needed, but for most normal days when you aren't going to 10 different shops this is fab. Would really recommend it to anyone. Especially mums as it has more than one photo spot unlike most wallets so there is space for a pic of your Little ones too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Kipling quality, 21 Feb. 2013
Good purse, Kipling style and quality. Nice and light with strong zips, in my opinion would benefit from a few more spaces for cards. Good purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 13 Jan. 2013
Practical for every day use.
Would have preferred another divider for bank notes but not bulky.
Good coin section too

5.0 out of 5 stars Purse, 9 Dec. 2013
My wife loves Kipling so this was a great present for her. Great size and very well made plenty of space for both cards and loose change.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Purse with lots of compartments, 6 Aug. 2013
C. Murray - See all my reviews
When I first bought the Kipling New Money purse, I was worried that it didn't have enough compartments for cards like my old purse did. However, I have managed to fit at two or three cards into each of the three card slots on the left, then underneath the flap of card slots, there is another space which at least three more cards will fit in. Underneath this is a window section, opposite the other one, and I have five cards in each of them, but it would fit another couple in each of them comfortably. In the notes section, it will happily take notes up to £20. Then finally, in the zipped section, there are three compartments for coins or cards (I have eight cards in one of the sections!). This wallet has exceeded my expectations and I have ordered another two in different colours!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›