5.0 out of 5 stars Love these
Always order these eyelashes, love them a lot, last long, exactly what I want, perfect, exactly what it says in the description
Published 20 months ago by sandra tyler

1.0 out of 5 stars non-flexible,short and stubby!
Published 19 months ago by a.a.b

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, 12 Nov 2012
This review is from: 10 Pairs of Long Black False Eyelashes Eye Lashes Makeup, Professional, Thin and Wispy (Misc.)

1.0 out of 5 stars non-flexible,short and stubby!, 8 Dec 2012
Took a week to arrive, when I received them the box they came in was squashed. The eyelashes themselves are totally non flexable and so don't fit the curve or your eye, when trying to mold them to fit my eye they competley snapped. They do not stick down because they are so stiff and straight and they are not very long atall. ! VERY dissapointed. Only advantage is the price!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 1 May 2014
Don't waste your money. The fibres are terrible and they look terrible. Don't bother parting with your money for these!

3.0 out of 5 stars great price, but you get what you pay for, 16 July 2013
These lashes are great if you need a lot for an event or series of events. The price is right and they look okay on, but keep in mind you get what you pay for.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, 26 Jan 2013
sorry but as a makeup artist these lashes are awful.. the band is so thick it doesn't stick and I have some amazing glue... definitely would not buy again.. which is a shame.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 25 Nov 2012
Teresa Waller - See all my reviews
Got for a friend for Christmas, I know she will like them. bit thinker then they look in the pitcture.

5.0 out of 5 stars I thought these were Mohawk wigs!, 23 Oct 2012
Moondog (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
In my desperation to get hold of a legitimate Mohican-styled wig, I hastily ended up on the 'eyelashes' section of Amazon by mistake. What started off as an innocent blunder on my part soon lured me ever deeper into a deceitful web, because the tantalizing imagery for these specific lash-enhancers made them look identical to the Mohawk accessory I was craving. Imagine my horror when I opened the box to discover that a single fake eyelash was exactly 100 times smaller than the wig I required!

I did the math in no time and proceeded to order ten thousand more eyelashes, which ended up being 9900 eyelashes greater than I actually needed. Lesson learned: I'll be sure to do my calculations more slowly in future. I gathered 100 of them in a pile, got out my Pritt Stick, and proceeded to glue them all together with more vigour than is considered normal. The remaining excess I burned in an arcane ritual with some lettuce.

The Pritt Stick proved to be a revelation (so much so I might review it next) because the lumps of glue looked like authentic punk Brylcreem! Finally, I'm in Mohican heaven, all thanks to a happy accident with these thin and wispy eyelashes. Now I can host my own 'Last of the Mohicans' themed fancy-dress party in style, and even if no-one else turns up, the historical accuracy of that outcome cannot be challenged.

Eyelashes, I salute you!