5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!
Published 13 months ago by c20rle

1.0 out of 5 stars mini cupcake try waste of money
I ordered this due to an order coming through for a 100 mini cupcakes for a christening. I have also ordred 3 different mini cupcake casses as there seem to be many around. When the try arrived I tried all three cupcake casses and neither of thm fitted. they were still to big. If I went any smaller there wont be any cupcakes to bake. Waste of money. And they should of put...
Published 15 months ago by Mr. V. Andreas

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, 25 July 2013
This review is from: Everyday Baking Everyday Baking by Prochef 24 Cup Mini Muffin Tray (Kitchen & Home)
I bought two of these and a pack of the 540 mixed colour mini cup cake cases form another seller on Amazon, and they are a perfect fit. I was a little worried after reading one of the reviews, but after checking the measurements of an ice-cream cone bottom and comparing it against the measurements of the cases I realised the should be OK......and they were! I think if you are prepared to do your homework you can find products that compliment one another!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for ice cream cone cup cakes, 9 July 2013
I baked a couple of batches of mini cupcakes but then found that this was the perfect shape for cooking Askey ice cream cone cup cakes. Just use the Askey ice cream cones instead of cup cake cases and then bake. Use loads of icing to look like mr whippy ice cream and decorate with a flake. So easy but look so good - p.s. I have no links with Askey I just think it's a great idea, other ice cream cones must be available...!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality non sticky tray, 4 Feb 2014
Possibly a bit smaller than what I was expecting (in terms of holes for the muffin) but it worked really well, backing evenly.
I think I'll use it with the flat bottom ice cream cones as the size is perfect for the cones I've bought.
Some mini muffin cases are slightly too big for it but in that case I just softly laid them over the holes and spooned in the cake mixture that eventually sunk them in the right place.
Overall good baking tray, makes my little girl happy when I use it because she will be allow two cupcakes instead of one as they are so tiny.

5.0 out of 5 stars great fantastic non stick loved it, 8 Jan 2014
Would recomend this as the finished results are a manageable size but have a good deep filling great for mini mince pies

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy!, 1 Jan 2014
Book Passion for Life (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I finally got around to using this and it's perfect for the mini cupcakes. Make sure you purchase the right cupcake case size and you'll have perfect mini cupcakes.

5.0 out of 5 stars great bun tray, 10 July 2014
great bun tray gets baking done in half the time what a great item

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
used loads of times already

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 23 Jun 2014
I have never expect the quality of this mini muffin tray! It's durable nonstick and so easy to clean and dry! So cute for mini pies and mini muffins, my boys love it! One morning I baked mini pancake muffin, baked at 200c for 8minutes! It's quick, easy and my boys happy! Love this tray!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Buy at a Great Price, 29 May 2014
This is a really sturdy, well made tray, & it really is non-stick. I've made several batches of mini quiches, which are the perfect size for a finger buffet, and they went down a storm. It's so good, I will be buying a second tray, as I know I will get lots of use from it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 11 May 2014
Nice well made muffin tin, will work perfectly for all of my baking needs. I like that there are 24 cups and not the usual 12. Saves a lot of time when baking.