5.0 out of 5 stars Great
Published on 3 Oct 2012 by Jon W

1.0 out of 5 stars useless
The glass case did not come with a plug in ribbon on the edge as shown in the photo and the 'tools' supplied did not even open the two external screws or 3 of the internal ones, an absolute waste of my time and money.
Published 13 months ago by David Fernandez

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 3 Oct 2012
This review is from: Samsung Tablet Galaxy Tab P1000 GT-P1000 Digitizer Touch Screen Front Glass Replacement + Tools -BY Sky_Trading (Electronics)
Fantastic service. I ordered on Sat and it arrived 2nd class post on Wednesday. The hardest part was taking the case off , I did not do the full strip down but I did take the battery out. Case tool was a little weak or I was a little heavy handed. Getting the screen off did require a hairdryer which I had to buy £3.97 Argos and I did use a small sharp spatula/paint scraper.
All in all I did this myself for under £20 in under an hour when it costs about £80 to have it done. If I can do it anyone can

1.0 out of 5 stars useless, 11 Nov 2013
David Fernandez (London, Greater London United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 4 July 2013
All you need is this cover and a YouTube video. My hubby fixed his Samsung after the whole screen smashed. Would recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great packaging and product with all the required tools, 14 Nov 2012
The screen arrived in perfect condition thanks to the great packaging! The screen was brand new and original and a great save. The stores were charging me about £70 - £80 to get it fixed so I saved about 80%. A youtube video guided me and I managed to fix it. The guys at the store thought I was bold. They must've thought girls can't fix these things, but it was a piece of cake! Getting the ouside bit off is the trick. However, be careful so as to not damage the LCD screen whilst fixing. No complains with the product. Should definitely recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Oct 2014
Ok with the screen,, very expencive post delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic !!!!!!!!!, 3 Oct 2014
Very complete and easy to be used. Many thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Nov 2014
Quickly Delivered Excellent Item 10/10

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Aug 2014
Great price and speedy delivery A+++++