4.0 out of 5 stars Different, in a way, 12 Sep 2013
This review is from: Keyflower (Toy)
It took me, sometime, playing the game on my own, to fathom out what it was all about. Slightly similar to the game Carcassonne, but more 'mind bending'. The rules, as is often the case, could have been written more clearly, particularly the final and most important aspect of scoring at the end od the game. But I would still buy it, it is fascinating, and full of variation so that each game is 'different'. There is a lot of help online for understanding the finer points of the game.

5.0 out of 5 stars "But I needed that! Use your own horse!", 25 Nov 2014
This review is from: Keyflower (Toy)
This game is great and has incredible depth. The way the mechanics work together is just outstanding, and I have never played a game like it. It might look like a relaxing euro game like Carcassonne or Settlers of Catan, but NO! It is brutal and unforgiving and I love it.

My only complaint is the artstyle. It looks pretty bland, and sometimes I have trouble convincing people that it is as good as I say it is.

5.0 out of 5 stars fun galore, 27 May 2013
This review is from: Keyflower (Toy)
I'm new to games and bought this as the graphics appealed to me. I played with two seasoned gamers and fun was had by all. A copy has been ordered by my friend. We played two games and that lasted 3-4 hours. Game play wasn't too difficult and any problems were solved by referring to the rules. I can see strategy becoming a key part to this game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good game with a good game mechanism where you bid ..., 10 Sep 2014
This review is from: Keyflower (Toy)
Good game with a good game mechanism where you bid with different coloured workers to buy and activate tiles. You then use these tiles to build your village

4.0 out of 5 stars I suggest watching a How to play video online when ..., 8 Aug 2014
This review is from: Keyflower (Toy)
I suggest watching a How to play video online when you first start. The rules are a bit daunting when you start but not game destroying :)

4.0 out of 5 stars The game eventually arrived in perfect condition. It was, 24 July 2014
This review is from: Keyflower (Toy)
The game eventually arrived in perfect condition. It was, however, preceded by the wrong item and this has caused considerable confusion .

Keyflower