on 5 June 2013
I bought this for my Husband for Father's Day due to a recent trip we were on where he was constantly leaving his reading glasses, sunglasses, mints, newspaper...etc in the hotel.

The bag is the perfect size even though he doesn't carry a laptop round with him, so don't be put off buying one,in spite of the description stating it's a laptop bag. He needed something to put his bits and pieces in rather than trying to stuff everything in his pockets or carting a plastic bag about. The leather is exquisite and looks like the type that will only improve in looks with age. It has all the internal compartments you would expect. The main thing however and the true test is that it's definitely a man bag both in looks and design, and one he will be proud to show off.

I now need to up the stakes in my handbag department (perfect excuse to get a new one) win win.
on 17 December 2013
Ordered with some scepticism as you never know what you are getting nowadays with most things coming from China and no doubt this was made there as well, but I really cannot fault the quality -not the quickest delivery though. I would say this is just as described in the photo no major colour or hide variations which I was a bit nervous about. The interior is a bit fussy good if you have lots of small things but not so good for big items -you will have to individually wrap your sarnies!
on 2 October 2014
I love this laptop bag/satchel! The leather is beautifully soft but supple, the colour is exactly as shown on the photograph, and the detail (brass fittings, detachable strap) finishes it off beautifully. My husband took it to work and his female colleagues wanted to know where he got it from. They agreed it was a fabulous gift.
on 21 May 2014
Love this bag. Should last be a lifetime. Its a bit fussy inside with the number of compartments, and I am used to one stud to open and close my bag, so in comparison this is fiddlier takes a few seconds longer, which could 'nark' you a bit if you frequently want to go in and out of the bag. Other than that - I love it.
on 7 May 2014
Very disappointed at not being able to return this item when it was not suitable for my son. lovely bag though, great leather and nice looking!!
on 4 November 2013
This turned out to be a great birthday gift which my husband uses for work. It's definately a bargain and will age well.
on 12 February 2014
Excellent buy and in fact I bought one to a friend as a gift. This bag is for my international conferences.
on 30 January 2014
Looks better in pictures - in real life it looks and feels cheap like some sort of pleather I think
on 27 June 2014
Nice bag... but I agree that it is too pleather like... doesn't look expensive.
on 2 May 2015