5.0 out of 5 stars Soared well beyond my expectations!!!
This is the kind of bag that Indiana Jones would carry. The quality is unbelievable! The leather is first class and the assembly is strong and rugged. The pictures almost does it justice, but is not able to capture that "Leather" smell, which is awesome!

Published 20 months ago by Steven Benefield

3.0 out of 5 stars Good briefcase but not the same as the picture
My second review of this case now I have lived with it for a while. Can't fault the quality but the briefcase is not the same as the one in the picture. Mine does not have the middle strap and cannot be turned into a backpack as described. Unfortunate as the case itself is very well made.
Published 17 months ago by ian Fifield

5.0 out of 5 stars Soared well beyond my expectations!!!, 16 Sept. 2013
This review is from: AB Earth Men Briefcase Laptop Bag Handbag Travel Bag, M71 (Luggage)

The two mini compartments inside are deep. Plenty of room to easily hold the laptop, tablet, a change of clothes, and if you are really going for that Indiana Jones look, it can hold your whip too. :) I find it best as a briefcase or a back pack.

The seller was great. The bag arrived extremely fast!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, 16 Oct. 2013
R. Gwilliam - See all my reviews
I spotted this on Amazon, loved it, did some Google work to find some reviews and snapped it up almost immediately.

Now I've got it, probably the most important thing to mention about it is that it ISN'T a Saddleback bag. It looks a lot like a Saddleback Briefcase, but there are some seams where the Saddleback makes a point of having one piece of leather, the strap is narrower, there's a magnetic clasp and a lot of it is lined in nylon with some areas of soft fabric whereas the Saddleback has pigskin leather. On the other hand, neither does it cost six hundred dollars.

The interior is stamped TIDING, if that helps anyone find other reviews.

Regarding what it is, rather than what it's not; it's massive. I've fit a large laptop, three days' worth of clothes including trousers, a charger and a tablet in there with still about a quarter of its capacity left. It's worth noting that it's pretty hefty in itself, but I don't think unusably so. It seems pretty versatile too, with a strong grip on the top, and the strap converting between backpack and messenger bag. I will say that the strap is a little uncomfortable as a backpack, but I think that might soften up with wear. I suspect that the two belts on the sides could be detached, hooked through the D-rings underneath the bag and strap a smaller bag underneath, although I haven't tried it.

If you're looking for the absolute best, I think Saddleback is probably longer wearing. I have no trouble believing that this is completely worth the money though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Git my bag and it's great, 22 Sept. 2013
This bag is a good size if you need to carry a mobile office and even to fit some clothes in too. For visiting sites with files, laptop, cables, camera calculators, measuring tape and even more if needed this bag is perfect. It is heavy but if you need to carry a lot of equipment its always going to be heavy. You can adjust the straps so it is like a rucksack which makes it feel really light. No worries about it getting damaged when being thrown about or dirty it wipes clean and the more damage it takes the better it looks. I like the closing straps and flaps. No messing about with zips and when its open its open you have access to everything in there no need to rummage about or open different sections all sections are open. I'm very happy with it and intend to keep it for a long time. If I lost it I would need to buy a new one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality costs money, 17 Nov. 2013
I'd looked at this bag several times as a new work bag, but had resisted hitting 'Buy' due to the amount of money it costs. I've had a number of bags over the years, backpacks, messengers, roller cases, but none have left me satisfied.

Here's what I carry on an average days:
15 laptop
10" iPad
Bluetooth keyboard
Notepad
A4 work folder
Laptop power cable (in two parts)
Plug adapters and cables for two iPhones, and an iPad,
Pens
Work keys

Issues, I had with other bags:
Protruded too far from the body, causing my back to hurt
Were not top loading (Which is something I like)
would not stand on their own, flopping over when left on the ground.
were not water proof
Had plastic clips to fasten which were fast, but would either lose shape or snap eventually, either making them less effective.

This bag is well made and is perfect for my needs, I expect it to last a long time.

One of the reviews mentioned that the strap is too long, but I've not found it that way. Anothe mentioned that they could get three days of clothes in it, I couldn't do that unless I put nothing else in it.

I heavily recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is one tough bag, 20 April 2013
I bought this for my son to use, he heaves around large heavy files and packs them into this. Not only is it strong but it still retains a rugged good look.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb quality satchel., 6 Sept. 2013
I bought this bag for work, and it thoroughly meets my expectations. It's massive, and really well-made and sturdy. It looks pretty much guaranteed to not fall apart after a few years, like a lot of rubbish these days. I thought the price was really reasonable for what you get, as it's potentially a bag that could last you a lifetime.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value tour money, 5 Nov. 2013
Superb quality quick delivery, very good value for money,good. Quality leather, straps are detachable which is useful, will last for years

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 10 Nov. 2013
This is a high quality bag at an affordable rate.
The leather is hard wearing.
Truly impressive.
I will not hesitate to buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a spectacular bargain, 7 Nov. 2014
I was wishing, hoping, dreaming of a bag of this quality. If I had seen this in a shop I would happily have parted with £200/300 for such fabulous leather. It's thick and soft and lovely. It looks old and weathered and, as others have said, very Indiana Jones. The options for attaching the strap are endless.Just the right amount of space for my MacBook Pro, iPad and all the gubbins that goes with it and room for quite a bit more if you need it. It's not monster sized like some others have said ... but it can be expand quite a bit - so you could get your computer gear in and some clothes but it would be a bit of a squash. It is a heavy bag but it's made of 1-2mm leather so the weight is what it is. It looks like it will last a lifetime but, as a few people have said, the buckles aren't amazing quality and might not last quite as long, but it is still an awesome bargain - I don't mind doing a few repairs in a few years time, it will just add to the weather look.

I chose this bag as I just found all the others slightly too feminine for my liking and it's just the trick and will be suitable for both work and leisure - I'm gonna take it everywhere.

2.0 out of 5 stars Would not recommend for hand carrying, 22 Feb. 2014
Bag looks very nice and in many ways would function well (eg - if carried over the shoulder with the strap). However if you use the top handle to carry the bag the leather contorts horribly in a way that is both ugly and stress-causing on the leather. Over time this would definitely ruin the bag. As I normally use only this method to carry bags I was extremely disappointed that the bag does not function properly when carried by the handle and so promptly returned it. If the leather were considerably thicker this would probably not be an issue, or if you are happy to carry the bag solely by the over the shoulder strap.