Alecia Beth Moore AKA Pink co-wrote and performed this really classy, catchy, gently paced rock ballad with Nate Ruess from the band Fun. She is a multi-faceted performer straddling, and mastering the musical genres Rock/Contempory R&B/Soul & Pop and in "Just Give Me A Reason" Pink joins them all up into a cohesive melodic track of close harmonising with Nate Ruess, relying on their combined talents rather than the manufactured sound prevalent in so many of today's diva 'disks'.

Compulsive, and highly pleasurable listening.
on 30 April 2013
I downloaded this song for my wife, it was easy to do. She thinks this song is great, not keen on Pink but likes Nate Ruess and thinks they sound good together..
on 21 June 2013
I love Pink, though I'm a grandma pushing 60! I love the tone of her voice, her deep, thought provoking lyrics, she's sexy but not slutty and this is yet another one of her songs that is based on her personal life /love experience. I FEEL their love for each other and am glad they're back together, and seeing them passionately kiss on the video brings tears to my eyes. I also am loving the tone of Nate's voice which compliments Pinks perfectly, guna have to check out his stuff too!.
on 13 July 2013
Love this song. Popped it onto my ipod. May get whole album. like to sample albums before buying.the whole thing..
on 5 May 2013
I love Pink and think she has made some great records that are full of emotion and tell a story. This is no exception. I also love Nate Ruess of Fun. Whoever thought of putting them together to record this has done a brilliant job. The only problem is that this song is so catchy that it sticks in my head for hours and it end up driving me crackers!
on 13 May 2013
I have always been a Pink fan and when I first heard this song, I knew it was her but sounded so different to her usual style of music. The collaboration with Nate Ruess gave a great sense of tone to the song and their voices go really well together. Take a listen, even if you are not a Pink fan, you will enjoy this song!
on 27 March 2013
This song is absolutely fantastic!!!

It is one of those songs that you can not get out of your head. Pink sings this with Nate Ruess (From Fun) and their voices work well and compliment each other.

This is a love song with a happy kick to it; guaranteed to liven you up...

Great purchase!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 June 2013
Great tune. The duet stretches the vocal ability of both Pink and Ruess who complement one another and collide with empassioned harmonies. The lyrics are simple but familiar to many: misunderstanding, infidelity(?) & pain in a relationship on the edge. Stirring stuff which stirs up bittersweet memories. l love it.
on 28 April 2013
There's way too much harsh bass on this very beautiful song. How to murder a beautiful song is the result here perhaps. This must be the worst example of sound balancing I have ever heard. Good job this sound balance engineer isn,t working for me he wouldn't last long!
on 26 June 2014
I love this song. I've been trying to find it for ages as I was looking for "learn to Love Again" as this line repeats all through it. I'd had it on my mind for days so I put "Learn to Love Again into Google and it gave me the correct title.