on 21 June 2013
I love Pink, though I'm a grandma pushing 60! I love the tone of her voice, her deep, thought provoking lyrics, she's sexy but not slutty and this is yet another one of her songs that is based on her personal life /love experience. I FEEL their love for each other and am glad they're back together, and seeing them passionately kiss on the video brings tears to my eyes. I also am loving the tone of Nate's voice which compliments Pinks perfectly, guna have to check out his stuff too!.
on 26 June 2014
I love this song. I've been trying to find it for ages as I was looking for "learn to Love Again" as this line repeats all through it. I'd had it on my mind for days so I put "Learn to Love Again into Google and it gave me the correct title.
on 3 June 2014
I am not a 'fan' of Pink. I don't like her look - scantily clad is not my thing!! Not a good role model for teenage daughters! But, this song is well written, the melody is clever and catchy and I really like it. (Review by Stacey)
on 5 May 2013
I love Pink and think she has made some great records that are full of emotion and tell a story. This is no exception. I also love Nate Ruess of Fun. Whoever thought of putting them together to record this has done a brilliant job. The only problem is that this song is so catchy that it sticks in my head for hours and it end up driving me crackers!
on 28 April 2013
There's way too much harsh bass on this very beautiful song. How to murder a beautiful song is the result here perhaps. This must be the worst example of sound balancing I have ever heard. Good job this sound balance engineer isn,t working for me he wouldn't last long!
Alecia Beth Moore AKA Pink co-wrote and performed this really classy, catchy, gently paced rock ballad with Nate Ruess from the band Fun. She is a multi-faceted performer straddling, and mastering the musical genres Rock/Contempory R&B/Soul & Pop and in "Just Give Me A Reason" Pink joins them all up into a cohesive melodic track of close harmonising with Nate Ruess, relying on their combined talents rather than the manufactured sound prevalent in so many of today's diva 'disks'.

Compulsive, and highly pleasurable listening.
on 27 May 2013
I think this song can either be depressing or mean something to an individual, in my case it means something to me I can connect with the song I love it and I love the chorus, I'ts catchy too. I love Pink's new stuff!
on 18 January 2014
I am not a fun of Pink, but I heard this on a radio. Beautiful song shows great vocal talents. I did enjoy Nate Russ voice and even tried to find his other songs. The song has no vulgarity or profanity, which is usually used by Pink.
on 29 June 2013
I love this song which I downloaded from Amazon,however I'm going to purchase the whole album. If the rest is as good as this I won't be disappointed. Pink and Nate from Fun are a winning combination.
on 13 May 2013
I have always been a Pink fan and when I first heard this song, I knew it was her but sounded so different to her usual style of music. The collaboration with Nate Ruess gave a great sense of tone to the song and their voices go really well together. Take a listen, even if you are not a Pink fan, you will enjoy this song!