on 2 September 2014
Disappointing.
Fairly basic recipes that are not very inspiring for the adventurous cook.
I also bought 'MB Cooks the Perfect' Kindle version and it is head and shoulders above for the extra couple of pounds.
on 17 April 2013
A nice solid simple cookbook for the essentials everyone should know how to do well. It's not going to rock your socks off or reinvent the wheel, but it's a nice cookbook for those who don't do all that much cooking.
on 30 March 2014
Easy to follow recipes, lovely pictures. Mary Berry always delivers the favourite down to earth recipes. My mother in law keeps trying to borrow my Kindle.
on 18 May 2013
I've bought another book from her (Baking Bible), and I was very happy, but this one, at least a Kindle version, is miles away from my previous one.
on 30 November 2014
Thought it might download to my Paperwhite, but it wouldn't. And fully expected to be able to cancel, but I can't. So £2 lost. Won't happen again
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 November 2013
The book is in text that is just too small to read on an iPod mini or a Kindle and have to use a magnifying glass to follow the recipes.
on 2 March 2014
Great recipes again and the instructions are always clear and things taste great and homemade! Lovely pie recipes also included.
on 2 June 2013
good easy recipes for any occasion wether you are a seasoned cook or new to it, no obscure ingredients like a lot of recipes
on 23 June 2014
Nice clear pages with plenty of illustrations. I hope she Kindles the rest of her cookbooks, that would be worth having!!!
on 27 September 2013
What can I say, lovely recipes, easy to follow. Appetising pictures of what to expect. Lovely Book. Baking at it's best