on 14 February 2014
Love the look of this little cover. Keeps my iPod safe from scratches and accidental damage. Is quite a substantial cover and would recommend this product. I comes in lots of colours so lots to choose from.
on 6 March 2013
I got this as I wanted a case that would cover the front of my IPod as well as the back. I really liked the colour and design of this case and thought that it was a great price. I am even more pleased with the pretty colour and the quality of the material in the flesh. The plastic middle holds the IPod really tightly. The only two downsides are that I thought the case shut with a popper, when in fact it is a magnetic flap, so I'm a bit worried it might come open easily. Also, the plastic insert that holds the IPod itself isn't stuck that well to the case, it is starting to come away a little in one corner, and you can hear the glue coming unstuck if you wiggle it. In regards to the seller, the item was order on Saturday, dispatched Monday and arrived Tuesday, despite being given an estimated delivery date of the following Monday, so a very swift service. All in all one of the better cases I have seen for this price.
on 24 May 2014
Was looking for something light, stylish and not too expensive to hold my ipod - saw the Proporta iPod nan Faux Leather case; a little more pricey than other makes but I definitely made the right decision; a great item and well worth the money - I would definitely recommend.
on 24 April 2014
My Proporta iPod nano case was sent promptly and was carefully wrapped. I loved the little touch of including a teabag so that I could enjoy a cuppa whilst putting my iPod safely into its new case. A great service and will definitely use again. Thank you
on 1 May 2013
Nice little iPod case, good quality, the iPod fits into it snugly. The only downside is opening the cover whilst the headphones are plugged in, it can dislodge them. Would recommend it though
on 10 May 2014
Love it! Love it! Easy to use, bright enough to catch the eye when you put it down and you're looking for it, and soft to the touch but firm enough to keep you're iPod safe and secure.
on 17 March 2014
A really nice looking case, fits my iPod nano perfectly and keeps it safe. I didn't want a black case as I'd never find it in the bottom of my bag, so opted for the pink one - it's a great colour, but I'm not really a pink person. Would have been fabulous in purple or turquoise blue.
Purchased the case at full price as I needed something quick for my new Nano, and just a little peeved that it was reduced by £10 just a couple of days after I received and used mine. Win some, lose some....but it's a good case.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 April 2014
Fits well; made well; value for money and protects the ipod. There are no negatives as far as i can see. (I love the colour too!)
on 15 February 2014
Perfect, my daughter loves this case; lovely colour, great magnetic clasp and she can easily take her Nano in and out of it.
on 22 June 2015
(Using my Dad's Amazon account)

So I bought this for my newly refurbished 7th Gen iPod nano because I wanted something tough that could cover the screen. This is excellent. I read a review that said the design can pull out the earphones when being opened, but once I'd kind of fiddled with the case a bit I found that this wasn't a problem. The less you mess with it the more likely it is to stay I think. Very pleased with the product.