Format: Blu-ray|Change
Price:£10.59+ £1.26 shipping

on 24 May 2014
There are a lot of low star reviews here but I have to say that this is one of the best, most true to life films that I have ever seen. It's not a comedy, but a heartfelt drama surrounding a group of people who get back together to attend a 10 year reunion. The film was very touching, with excellent performances all round from the cast. If anyone has ever attended their high school reunion, this film should speak volumes to you...
on 6 December 2015
The whole movie maybe a cliche but the one thing that carries this film is without a doubt the star quality, a surprisingly good cast including Magic Mike (Chaning Tatum)Llweyn Davis (Oscar Isaac), Star Lord (Chris Pratt) and dude that got hit with a spanner in Dodgeball (Justin Long). It is enjoyable, making you feel exactly how you should feel at the appropriate moments, funny, touching and believable all in equal measure with a cast that plays like alternate versions of them self if they weren't global stars, a film that is perfect to watch with the Mrs, And a good chance to show off your sensitive side. Unfortunately it isn't anything you haven't seen before, but it elevates slightly above mediocrity with its believable cast, plus you get to see what it would be like if Star Lord was an overweight drunk with a wife and kids.
on 11 May 2014
Love this film!
It did take a while to get in to the film however it is definitely worth a watch( nothing to do with having the hottest guy in the world in it )
Beautiful story line which I can relate too, perfect beautiful film
on 15 May 2013
Such a lovely film a bit soppy ( just how I like it) easy to watch heartwarming film about a school reunion! Only bought it because Channing Tatum was in it to be honest! But I did enjoy the film a lot more than I expected :) worth a watch!
on 26 April 2016
For weeks and weeks this was on mt watch list ans I thought...It would be absolute pants.
But, has mega names in it. So remained on my watch list...I'm glad it did.

A real good movie that actually seemed like real friends meeting...it has that kind of authenticity and chemistry of characters and actors to be able to pull it off as a pretty decent recreation of a real event.

Deffo worth a watch for a slow afternoon chilling and light hearted.
Not overly funny or hysterical, more subdued...but still worth a fragment of your life to see. :)
on 11 December 2013
highly recommend and perfect for channing tatum fans or comedy fans. brought for a relative and they loved it. great!!
on 5 August 2014
brilliant arrived straight away accodently ordered two and not sure how to return
on 23 January 2016
errrrrrrrrrrrghhhh what a boring film,I was so disappointed after reading the reviews.I just could not get into it,my mind kept wondering else where? I am so glad it came free with amazon prime,otherwise it would have been a waste of money.Sorry 10 Years but the film was not my cup of Tea,and I certainly would not recommend it to my family and friends.Its a No from me!
on 5 October 2014
I like channing tatum so what ever film he does i know i will like it
on 10 May 2013
The only thing more boring than going to your class reunion is watching someone else's boring class reunion. The film goes from boring bad to uncomfortably stupid. The conversations were real life boring. What we learn is that chicks like guys who can sing or break dance. They dislike obnoxious drunks and ex-girlfriends.

We have a cross section of mostly white, fit, largely pretentious crowd get together. The former class bully who kept apologizing to everyone made the movie extremely stupid. I paused the film in the middle to wash my hair...and I am bald. Not worth paying a rental price. Go watch "The Big Chill" again or "Pretty Ugly People" if you want to see a decent reunion film.

Parental Guide: f-bomb. No sex or nudity.