on 18 January 2013
I think it is very easy to scratch the screens of many of the items we purchase these days. For the sake of a couple of quid I would recommend buying this product.
on 19 May 2013
The item that this protects is an expensive item and in this day and age you've just got to protect such an item. This product does what it says it will do and is value for money.
on 29 September 2015
These are decent screen protectors. Not as tough as the glass ones you can buy but these are not expensive and actually give plenty or protection for such a small device. I Use my nano at the gym and the screen response is just as good as without the protector.

Same with most of these protectors, just make sure you have as clean and dust free an area as you can find before you try to install as dust floating in the air always seems to find its way behind and get between the protector and the screen which will likely leave you with a small bubble. The only thing missing was screen wipes. Ive had a small wet wipe included before that has anti static properties and really helps keep dust away as you install but just be careful installing and all should be good.
on 7 February 2013
Great price, didn't pay that close attention and didn't realise that 2 were included in the pack. Easy to appy.
on 23 January 2014
Have used this item before and found it easy to apply and long-lasting, when I gave an ipod as a gift I ordered another set of screen guards. Prompt service, arrived very quickly especially as very close to Christmas. Rated highly as good delivery, good product, at a very reasonable price.
on 9 April 2014
It's worth spending a little bit more to get the quality. I noticed some reviews had problems actually applying other makes of screen guard, so I decided to go for a more expensive (not much) make. It was easy to apply and has afforded clear protection for the screen of my new iPod.
on 17 November 2015
Item arrived quickly. These can be a bit fiddly to fit, but I had no problems. I found a tip on the internet where it suggests you fit these guards in the bathroom after a shower or bath as the moisture / dampness prevents dust during the fitting of the screen guards
on 11 February 2015
So thin it's crazy!! The only issue is its hard to sperarate from the plastic it comes in so I got air bubbles which is a pain. The 2nd one in the case was missing the number 2 tab which is annoying. Other then that a great product.
on 14 March 2016
Cheap and cheerful. Cheaply made but do the job once, after that they'll chip or break and once is all you get as protection. then you'll have to take off and ditch. Ok for the price but don't expect more than one knock from them.
on 10 April 2014
I really should be better than I am at applying screen savers by now, but I always seem to mess up the first attempt and get it just right on the second attempt, so I was very pleased that there were two of these in the pack!