on 22 August 2013
Provides great protection, is a good fit and makes it easier to hold the tablet.The only slight niggle is that it does make the tablet much more bulky - it must be a good 18 or 20mm thick now, however that's a small compromise compared to the increased ruggedness!

I'd also recommend using this product with a Pelican 1055 waterproof hard case (You'll need to take the pelican lining out). I'm a plumber and I just throw this combination in my tool bag after every job! It bounces around in there until I throw it in the next puddle!

Reviewed after 7 months use, not straight out of the packet!
on 16 August 2013
If your splashing out £160+ on a tablet then you want to look after it! especially when you give it a seven year old. This is a solid case which will look after the tablet even if the owner doesn't. And what a great colour!
on 1 January 2016
Perfect case for converting my old Nexus 7 into a tablet for the kids (2yrs+). Tablet is very safe and secure and will handle many drops.
on 9 August 2013
My daughter love this case. Chunky and good to hold for her. Not sure what would happen if dropped - not going to try.
on 13 July 2013
A must have for any Nexus 7 ,fits really well ,good protection ,infact i liked it that much i got the orange 1 too
on 27 May 2015
Excellent product and service 5☆
on 2 September 2014
Arrived quickly, and as described
on 25 March 2013
good chunky cover which makes me feel happier when my young children are playing with my nexus, should help protect it from bumps. doesn't impeed on use of tablet at all.
on 18 December 2013
This is a great product that's save my Nexus from breaking several times. A must if you are letting the kids or the wife on the tablet.
on 14 February 2013
funky blue is a lovely colour for a fashion conscious little boy. looks good while serving a useful safety purpose

See one answered question