4.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommend - good quality leather satchel, 28 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Dewhurst Retro Satchel Bag by Yoshi - YB85 Black (Apparel)
I received this bag in good time, in fact, earlier than expected so the delivery service is excellent.

I have been searching for a reasonably priced, good quality, leather satchel for a very long time and I had nearly given up hope as many on sale are, in my opinion, highly over priced. However I saw this satchel and read the reviews, description and price and hoped I would receive a good quality product - I am thrilled with my purchase. Although not cheap it is half the price of many I have viewed. The bag is a perfect size for me as a day-to-day smallish smart hand bag, it's big enough for essentials; diary, keys,make up, mobile, kindle etc and also small enough to use as a cross-over-the- body bag for a more casual look. The leather is of a very high quality and is made very well so it's robust. Anyone looking for a smallish satchel I highly recommend this one.

I have given 4 stars as this is a very good and well made satchel but I couldn't award 5 stars as it is a bag after all so it's still pricey for any bag, in my opinion, but hey, I bought it and I'm very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant satchel!, 21 Jun 2014
Brilliant satchel! So good in fact I bought another larger one for my partner. She loves it. Would definitely by from again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Bag, 31 Dec 2013
I am very pleased with this bag, but now the New Year is year I will use it daily. Extremely good value

5.0 out of 5 stars small but perfectly formed, 30 April 2013
Well made bag, smaller than i thought it was going to be, but love it! smells good too! good quality leather and stitching.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dew hurst retro satchel, 24 Sep 2013
Great quality and a good price this product will last for ever and is real good value would buy more colours