on 12 January 2013
I bought this for my 18 month old Grandaughter to go with the disney castle.They were expensive compared to the other figures we bought and werent compatible to the castle.I thought they would have said something for each character.All they do is make the tune that all the other figures do.
on 21 January 2015
Lovely these little chaps are the go to toy for my 22 month old girl. We also have the princess castle and they all can use the seats and play the music when on the dance floor.
They are baby hand size and regularly get lined up on our floor. They have nice detail and are easily identifiable from one another.
on 6 February 2014
12month old little one loves these, although they were a little expensive for a collection of eight figures that have no other functions.
Recommended if wishing to buy as an addition to the Snow White Cottage.
on 30 December 2014
My nearly 4 year old daughter received these for Christmas to go with her talking palace and absolutely loves them. They're sturdy so wont break and bring hours of fun.
on 12 February 2015
Love this little set & so does my daughter, the dwarves are really well made & so is Snow White, pretty fast delivery & packaging was good
on 21 October 2015
My granddaughter loves playing with these figures, they are a perfect size for small hands, she loves lining them up
on 17 November 2013
The item was brilliant my granddaughter loves all the characters they are very sturdy just right for a 1 year old
on 19 March 2015
paid £9.99. My little girl played with them for 2 days until novelty wore off. Nice figures though.
on 2 October 2014
Bought as a gift for my niece, although they took a while to arrive; once they had she loved them
on 10 July 2014