Fantastic vacuum cleaner = the amount of dust/dirt it picks up is amazing, excellent tools with it as well, super long cord so no need to keep unplugging if you have a big room. Really wanted another Dyson - my last one I had over ten years but could not afford their prices. Am certainly not disappointed with this Vax at the price I paid, also has a two year guarantee.
Published 20 months ago by ladyg

1.0 out of 5 stars cumbersome and noisy
very noisy vacuum. heavy to lift. would not recommend for a house with stairs. cord gets in way as it does not automatically rewind. good suction.
Published 18 months ago by Mrs. R. Barclay

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this as much as my old Dyson for a fraction of the price !!!!!, 18 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Vax U88-P3-B Power 3-Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner - 3 Litre (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 Dec. 2013
Bought this Hoover for my house in Spain. (Spanish hovers are rubbish!). The suction is brilliant, very long cord. Good for pet hair. Those that say it is heavy have never owned a Dyson!. Very light and I would say as good if not better than a dyson. You will not be disappointed. Yes it is noisy but who cares if it does the job!

5.0 out of 5 stars great hoover at great price, 15 Dec. 2013
what a great hoover. :) light powerful and a nice long cable so I can hoover right round my 3 bed flat with out moving the plug about.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 23 Oct. 2013
I am disabled and so I do not get to do the vacuuming in my house but my cleaner who is a very experienced lady says that it is one of the best cleaners she has ever had the pleasure of using. The four stars is herrating. Highly satisfied with quality,price and delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 8 Jan. 2014
Absolutely brilliant hoover the suction is unreal. Cord nice and long for doing upstairs and down without changing plugs. Best hoover we've had and we thought our Dyson was good but nowt compared to this. Very happy! Highly recommend this :))

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 9 Feb. 2014
Suction is brilliant, but as all the reviews said it is very noisy
Does a good job cleaning pet hair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Suction, 9 Feb. 2014
Great machine and fantastic suction indeed, would strongly recommend this machine, leaves all surfaces looking like new,very powerful and very happy with my purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Vax is great at picking up dog hair from a very moulting ..., 18 July 2014
The Vax is great at picking up dog hair from a very moulting dog! That is why a got it. Its not too heavy,I'm a pensioner but can get it up and down stairs. The lead is not a problem, some comments said it was. As I only have a small cottage the hose reaches the top of the stairs and although loud it is not too noisy. My one small complaint is that whoever designed the emptying of it and then putting it back together again was a sadist! I've no problem with putting the dust in a bin or tapping the filter to get rid of the dust but actually taking the top off and putting it back on again turns the air blue and I use words I didn't even know I knew!! The dog has his paws over his ears! One other minor point, why does the crevice tool have sticky out bits on it, they stop it getting at some narrow parts in the kitchen between cabinets if they weren't there it would be fine. Apart from that pricewise its great value and operationally it gets my carpet cleaner than any other hoover I've had.

5.0 out of 5 stars good Value, 7 Mar. 2014
Easy to put together out the box. long lead.Cheap, great suction,Light weight, clever design.perfect
Replaced my Dyson. much better value than the Dyson