5.0 out of 5 stars Love it........
Im not one to write reviews, but i recommend alot of books and this is an enjoyable quick read. Well it was for me, i started this new love affair when i read fifty shades. Which i love for the enjoyment and easy read.
Published on 21 July 2012 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars To short
When I purchased this book I honestly thought I had downloaded the sample by accident, I have read books were the first chapter is longer than this book. Not happy especially when the price goes up with each installment.
Published on 20 July 2012 by Krippers

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it........, 21 July 2012
This has a better story and i was caught immedicately into the characters, my biggest problem is it was not enough and i was shoutingg at my kindle as i clicked over the last page. "books are not meant to end there" was what my husband come up the stairs too lol, that said i am now desperate to get my hands on the next installement and it is an installment if you are a big reader like myself.

This book as all the twists and turns you need and more, dont be put off like i was by the lack of romance comment one reviewer made, as this book has you begging for the romance that you can almost fell but never quite gets there adding to the pure pull of this book.

Highly recommend this book if you are looking to fill the fifty shades and Bared to you gap in your life at the moment........but they are quick reads..........(my only big con to this book, i can live with the small stuff!)

2.0 out of 5 stars To short, 20 July 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars sample?, 29 July 2012
dont fall into the trap of buying this book (if it can be called that),couldnt even call it a short story because no real ending very annoyed i was charged any money at all to read this

3.0 out of 5 stars Like to say va va voom but more like blah blah boom, 29 Aug 2012
I'd like to think I'm an open minded critic... I do enjoy all sorts of books and fantasies can be a great mind wondering liberating excuse to get caught up in saucy moments. However although this was fun it is very short and not written with the charisma that you want to expect and you have to purchase a few other copies to get into the story! It seems a shame that everyone has fallen head over heals for these fast track, wham bam thank you mam, over quicker than it started troddle and left all the good imagination heightening books on the layby!

3.0 out of 5 stars No evidence he's a billionaire, but it was worth a read. No HEA, as this is book1 in on-going tales, 29 April 2012
ROROBLU'S MUM "ROROBLU'S MUM" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This is a short erotic encounter. Not a romance, at least not yet, but as he ends up sacking her from her temp job in his organisation, so that she can become his...very Personal Assistant, this does have possibilities.

The encounter isn't dressed up or fake, it's just a couple who've been eyeing each other up for a while, taking advantage of being alone in a lift. Hot, yes, erotic, yes, and to some, sexy, but certainly no hint of a romance yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Anything he wants: the meet I meeting (#1), 2 Feb 2014
This review is from: Anything He Wants: The Meeting (#1) (Kindle Edition)
5 stars, if your hot head like me, it's best book to read!! But be warned once you start reading you cannot stop :)

1.0 out of 5 stars anything he wants . the meeting, 26 Jan 2014
This review is from: Anything He Wants: The Meeting (#1) (Kindle Edition)
This story is far to short.It took only fifteen minuets to read .I like a good read.Very short and disappointing .

5.0 out of 5 stars Meeting, 13 Dec 2013
Ms. C. Black - See all my reviews
This review is from: Anything He Wants: The Meeting (#1) (Kindle Edition)
Great book - great read - great author. Why do I have to put so many words. Drives me mad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Before you go, 28 Nov 2013
This review is from: Anything He Wants: The Meeting (#1) (Kindle Edition)
Wow! Erotic and intense. Very well put together into short stories. Author has you panting along too! Want to read more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab book, 7 July 2013
Very good book. A kindle download. Was quick and easy to download as are all kindle books. Can't wait for the next book.