on 23 May 2015
Great bit of kit...been using it non stop past 3 days and still 3 bars of battery left...double hit sync, turn off the gamepad completely and just use the pro controller.
on 29 September 2014
If you have a Wii U then this is a must own.
It's extremely light
Fits in your hands very comfortably
Playing CoD, Mario Kart 8 is a lot better experience
on 11 April 2014
Just as good as the Xbox One and PS4 controllers.

A must have for games like COD, impossible to properly control with a Wii controller and nunchuck thing.
on 13 October 2013
The Controller filled almost all my expectations. Only thing, that disappointed me is that L & R buttons are hard to reach. Controllers battery is surprisingly good.
on 18 March 2016
Smash Bros and Mario Kart players look no further!
Comfortable and ergonomic. Plays and feels like a dream.

YOU NEED ONE OF THESE IF YOU OWN A WIIU!
on 5 November 2013
this pad is very very usefull, not supported by all games but it is necessary for many titles for wii u.
It not works with wii games. :)
Thanks amazon.
on 12 February 2014
As with most official Nintendo products this controller is built perfectly, fits snugly in the hand and is great for games with traditional controls. Quality.
on 1 January 2015
This is probably the best pad I have used for while. It is light and the battery last forever before requiring a recharge, and it fits my hand like a glove.
on 29 December 2013
Ths controller feels great! Better than the PS3 controler and on pair with the XBox 360. Way better than de Wiimote+Nunshuck. Mandatory if you have a Wii U.
Apologies if I contradict anyone, but I tend to buy Original equipment as they tend to be better built and last longer than third party accessories. Granted they cost more, but in the long term they save you money.

This was bought as a secondary controller for the Wii U, it is much smaller and easier to wield than the pad that comes as standard. It syncs without a hitch and I much prefer the controller layout than other brands.When you pick it up, it is nicely weighted and feels good quality, it will probably survive the odd throw at the floor in frustration.

Of course I told my wife that I only bought it so that my son could have his friends round and play on the Wii U together, it has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that I want to play as well. Honest!