Colour: Black|Change

on 30 June 2013
As expected from a true Nintendo product, does everything you want it to. I bought this for a standard Wii, not a Wii U, and it works perfectly.
on 18 December 2012
As with my (WiiU) Wiimote plus review, this is actually an improvement on the Wii branded version. I wasn't expecting it to be any better, but its more weighty, comfier and seems to be made from better materials (matt finish underneath is great)

if you don't have one already, buy one of these over the older versions.
on 7 March 2013
Never would I buy an accessory that hasn't got the Nintendo seal on it, your garanteed quality and a better looking product
on 10 October 2013
It is an original Nintendo Nunchuk, so you can't be wrong with it. Still in excellent shape after six months, and works perfectly in my Wii U.
on 19 March 2013
What you see is what you get - a normal, regular Nunchuck with the Wii branding replaced by a Wii U logo.
on 17 April 2013
Does what it should! After many games, it is still going strong. Easy to use by my 5 year old.
on 3 May 2013
Take my advice and do yourself a favour by buying this BEFORE you buy counterfeit models, they will ALWAYS break, spent too much money on cheaper versions of this, when the really is the one you want.
on 25 July 2013
Very good for the price. I could't play most of the games wihout the Nunchuk, but now it's possible to play most of the games.
on 31 December 2015
Of course, if you want to play most Wii games, you need a nunchuck. Buying the official Nintendo controllers always guarantee quality, and this is no exception. Works well. If you want your nunchuck to last, buy this one. Although I think this is slightly overpriced since the Wii did come out in 2006, and this is the same thing with Wii U branding on the box. If you can find this cheaper somewhere else, I'd recommend buying that.
on 15 March 2013
Only buy genuine, full stop!

I will recommend it, to any parent that is looking to buy additional one for their children!

I bought about 5 cheap ones, and all of them were knackered after few days of use, this one has lasted for few months now , and my boys use it almost daily!

Buy only genuine ones from the maker, as only the maker can guarantee quality!