5.0 out of 5 stars Best Coldplay album ever!
I have got all the Coldplay studio albums but this one is the best and my favourite one. I had it on continuous play in my car for the first week! Crank it up loud and join in, brilliant. There are 15 tracks on the cd and 16 on dvd and there isn't one track I'd leave out. For Coldplay fans, it's a must have
I haven't watched all the dvd yet but the show is...
Published 16 months ago by bigsis

2.0 out of 5 stars good cd. dvd ruined by stupid editing
why can't a live dvd just show a band playing anymore??? If the music is good and the show is good, why can't this be the entertainment? Why do they insist on 600 different camera angles per beat? The opening track on this dvd is a joke. Its not a live recording at all, its simply a music video. There's absolutely no sense of 'been there' in the slightest.

It...
Published 20 months ago by Mr. P. D. Horner

‹ Previous | 123 24 25 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars good deal, 9 Dec 2012
This review is from: Coldplay Live 2012 [DVD+CD--DVD Case] (DVD)
good deal good deal good dealgood deal good deal good deal good deal good deal good deal good deal good deal good deal good deal good deal good deal good deal good deal good deal good dealgood deal good deal good deal good deal good deal good deal good deal good deal good deal good deal good dealgood deal good dealgo od deal sdfsdfxzdvzdv zdv

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 28 Nov 2012
They have to be the best live band in world right now & on this DVD THEY ARE ON TOP FORM

1.0 out of 5 stars This review is for the digital release of this album, 9 Sep 2013
M. J. Beckinsale (UK) - See all my reviews
Or rather, the lack of one. Not that that's Amazon's fault though, Live 2012 seems to be mysteriously missing from every music download store I've checked. Every store except iTunes. Must just be a strange coincidence, I'm sure Coldplay wouldn't deny their music to other download stores in a poor attempt at making iTunes seem like the better option... would they? Oh, wait, that's exactly what they've been doing for the past two years. Those past two years have brought us iTunes exclusive songs, delayed releases on streaming services and iTunes exclusive eBooks, so making Live 2012 into essentially yet another iTunes exclusive sounds par for the course.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cannot Wait!, 26 Sep 2012
Mr. J. M. Parrack (UK) - See all my reviews
I am so excited about this, it is a shame that it is 2 months until I can see it. I watch the bideos of the glowbands over again. I went to one of the first MX concerts in the O2 London last December and I loved it. 3 Million lucky people. I would advise you buy this, Coldplay put on one of the best shows on Earth and I cannot wait to relive the special memories I have.

5.0 out of 5 stars wow,amazing,can't wait....., 12 Nov 2012
This review is from: Coldplay Live 2012 [DVD+CD--DVD Case] (DVD)
can't wait the new tour,coldplay is coming with their great songs,always love them with all my heart <3 <3 <3

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased for the wife., 21 Jan 2013
As one of Coldplays greatest fans it is played all day on the kitchen music system. Not my taste in music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Coldplay Live 2012 [DVD+CD--DVD Case], 3 Nov 2012
This review is from: Coldplay Live 2012 [DVD+CD--DVD Case] (DVD)
Coldplay defo no how to put on a show, went to see them in June at Manchester and i have been in Para Para Paradise ever since, carnt wait to relive it all again.A must watch DVD :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cant Wait, 1 Nov 2012
This review is from: Coldplay Live 2012 [DVD+CD--DVD Case] (DVD)
I went to see coldplay in Manchester in June they were awesome :D now they have released a dvd of there tour Woop Woop

1.0 out of 5 stars NO ITEM, 13 Dec 2012
This review is from: Coldplay Live 2012 [DVD+CD--DVD Case] (DVD)
I cant rate this item as I ordered it on the 3rd December as a Christmas present for my partner along with the Michael Buble cd. The Michael Buble cd turned up on the 7th - four days earlier than estimated delivery date for both items. I still havent received the Coldplay dvd. I thought they might have come in the same package seeing as I ordered them at exactly the same time. Its not easy to find anywhere on Amazon to chase up/complain about a non delivery of an item that they have taken the money for!!!! Its the first time in all the orders I have placed with Amazon that this has happened to me. I would like to request a refund as the item is obviously not going to turn up now.... How do I do this????

5.0 out of 5 stars Coldplay Live 2012, 16 Nov 2012
This review is from: Coldplay Live 2012 [DVD+CD--DVD Case] (DVD)
Mine is dispatching and should arrive on Monday (Release Day). I shall be posting a detailed review here as soon as I receive it and gone through it. Pictures shall be uploaded too!

‹ Previous | 123 24 25 | Next ›

Coldplay Live 2012 [DVD+CD--DVD Case]
Coldplay Live 2012 [DVD+CD--DVD Case] by Coldplay (DVD - 2012)
7.00