Format: DVD|Change

on 19 November 2012
Beautifully shot and edited film, but the blu-ray quality is very poor - grainy and pixelated in the Paris Stade De France parts which form the bulk of the live concert. I thought it might be a deliberate stylistic device but in comparison the couple of songs filmed in Montreal are pin sharp. Apparently the whole of the latter concert was filmed - a shame it wasn't all used.

A missed opportunity - just not the perfect bluray experience you would expect.
on 29 July 2014
rubbish. it starts wonderfully then goes into a long , drawn out monologue which isn't interesting & only breaks up the enjoyment of the 1st 2 tracks. but no, then it goes on all the way thru the concert! you get 1 song & a load of drivel, then a song again! put all the mindless rubbish into an option & leave the concert in entirety. glad I didn't buy this, we downloaded it to see what it was like before parting with hard earned cash. needless to say, we wont bother...even £7 2nd hand on amazon is way too much. thewizardfromoz.
on 25 January 2014
I love everything about it's the transmissions, the tracks, the band, the members.
The ending is lovely and how everything is put together.
One of my best parts of the DVD was when Guy Berryman had his turn to talk, he was talking about why he loves playing Charlie Brown (because of the fans reactions and the wristbands etc), and straight after his talk, Charlie Brown comes on. Magnificent.

Someone tell me who was the organiser and director of this DVD?, I'd love to know.
on 7 January 2013
I ordered this as a present for my 21 year old son. I was somewhat apprehensive after reading a couple of the other reviews, however my son really likes it. He did have a 'mini moan' about the sound quality being 'produced' rather than 'real live', but wasn't too upset by it. Unlike another reviewer he also enjoyed the conversations and dialogue.

So, if you're looking for an uninterrupted, authentic live sound music DVD do not buy this one. Otherwise, go for it!
on 28 December 2012
I went to the concert at the Emirates Stadium in London in the summer and it was amazing. I just had to have this DVD to recapture the brilliant atmosphere. It did not disappoint, the footage was brilliantly put together with very clever mini interviews with the band members slotted in. The emotion of the night came flooding back to me, not just the first time I watched it, but each time. I may be a bit of a Coldplay nut, but it was a great concert and this is a great DVD.
on 11 February 2013
I got this for my girlfriend for Christmas. We both love Coldplay and we saw this tour in Turin. My only criticism of this live film is that it's almost all from Paris apart from a few songs from Canada, Glastonbury and one other place. I prefer my live concert videos to either be all from one venue for spread out across a range of venues but with no focus on any one venue. The performances are interspersed with interviews with the band about the tour.
on 19 January 2013
Having seen Cold play live some time ago, I bought this to remind myself of the fantastic time I had that day. The DVD doesn't disappoint, there's a good spread of songs from throughout their career, with new favourites in there. The 'documentary' parts told me a lot I didn't know about the band and was quite inspiring and thought provoking. Needless to say, the CD is already in my favourites. If you're a Coldplay fan, you can't go wrong. Buy it!
on 6 March 2013
If you went to see Coldpay on the MX tour last year, then you will definitely want to have this in your collection, as a great memory of a truly great occasion, if you didn't go to the MX tour last year then I would suggest you get this to see exactly what you missed and keep an eye out for the next tour dates, it was my first time seeing Coldplay Live, but it will definitely not be my last, magical to be a part of the show with the Xylobands
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 5 June 2013
I picked this up to relive the night we saw Coldplay in Manchester and this doesn't disappoint.

I can't remember off the top of my head where this was filmed but it looks good - if not slightly grainy, but it's a great recollection of the nights if you went to see this tour.

There are quite a few speaking parts but the sound quality is awesome on a decent system - so turn it up loud :)
on 8 April 2013
Seeing Coldplay in London last summer was one of my highlights for 2012. This product is such good value. The DVD flicks around from place to place and it was really enjoyable watching them perform in other countries- Paris in particular, which features a lot in the DVD. The interviews with the band were interesting as well. The CD/DVD bought back some great memories, and at this price is a no brainer!