on 14 March 2014
if you dislike the taste of natural coconut water, then this one is great! the pineapple does something to make the taste better
i LOVE coconut water after a session of hot yoga
but buying individual bottles from my yoga studio is really expensive
this is an amazing value if you love coconut water but want a little more to your money
on 15 February 2015
Doesn't taste nice, at all. It might just be me but the packs I received tasted slightly mouldy - as if they were out of date.

Always the better option: Dr. Antonio Martins Coco Organic Coconut Juice :)
on 25 February 2013
I Love VitaCoco coconut water; my two favourite flavours are pineapple/coconut water and coconut water by itself. Other coconut water products that i've tried tend to be too sweet or does not taste very nice but VitaCoco is just perfect and refreshing to me. I would love the 1 litre to be a bit cheaper. However, if you were to purchase it at another high profile store beginning with 'S' you'd be looking to pay nearly £5 each. This is a great product without going into the health benefits of coconut water, lets hope the standard does not go down.
on 15 December 2014
Bought this after enjoying the standard coconut water. The price seems to go up and down but I feel I got a bargain when I ordered. Refreshing drink but I prefer the original flavour.
on 10 December 2013
Wonderful product love the taste & quenches your thirst perfectly. Amazon do have a boxing issue I hope they resolve soon as each order one if the cartons was burst :(
on 9 March 2014
lovely with added pineapple which is not over powering at all ,enough said 1 for my repeat order and good price too thanks amazon arrived very quick too
on 18 April 2014
But didnt taste as fresh as the ones i buy in the supermarket,i think these might be nearing the end of there
Shelf life..
on 9 July 2014
Bought for a change from plain Coconut Water. Not overly keen. Prefer plain coconut water.

See one answered question