on 12 January 2013
The product was just the right size. It is lovely and soft, and also very warm. However, I did find that the zip sticks slightly, but as I rarely do my hoodies up, this should not pose too much of a problem. Would recommend :).
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 August 2013
I bought this since i needed a new hoodie and am rather lacking in the financial department, but i was speculative about the quality considering the price. When it arrived i was pleasantly surprised. It's a great fit, the fabric is really good quality, warm and soft. Makes this perfect for both slobbing around the house and wearing when out and about.
My only issue is the hood size. It's pretty small, like it was made for a person with a tiny head or no neck at all, so it pulls the shoulders up when you try to wear it. I may try to stretch the hood out and see if that works, but there was bound to be at least a small flaw for anything at this price. Overall, i'm pretty happy with it.
Concerning most peoples previous experiences with the zippers, i haven't had any problem with mine as yet, though it does look like that in time, if you're not careful with it, you MAY have issues at some point. It's a cheap zip, what'd you expect? If you're careful though you shouldn't have any problems with it as far as i can tell.
The fabric isn't TOO warm that you overheat as soon as you go inside, but it does keep the cold and the elements out when outside, though i haven't had the opportunity to try it in the rain yet.
And it's really comfy. I would probably recommend this to any of my friends with an equally sparse bank account looking for cheap but reliable clothing.
on 6 January 2014
I believe theres a bit of a con going on here, when you look at the images you would think that when you are buying different colours that they will be coming from the same company and be the same quality....I'm afraid not.
Images look the same , ordered two for my wife ...different colours but they arrived from 2 different companies and were completely different in size and quality.
Colour representations are not good and size varies massively... one of the tops swamped my wife and the other fitted my small 10 year old daughter.
The sort of things you would buy on Cat Slaters market stall in Easteneders !
on 29 July 2013
I would definitely recommend this hoody to anyone especially if you like long sleeves as I have roll them back a little as I'm very Pettitte. The colours are wonderfully bright do tend to fade in the wash but I own 3 of these cosy warm hoodys will be put to good use come Autumn good value for money !!
on 22 January 2013
I wasn't sure what the quality was going to be like given the low price, so I was really surprised when it arrived, nice and soft, size is perfect, good length and for once a hood that doesn't fall over my eyes! I bought the purple and the colour is lovely. Arrived 3 days after ordering. If it washes as well as it wears I will be ordering another.
on 27 August 2015
Lovely item, good service. Excellent quality for the price.
on 14 September 2015
Love as hadn't had this colour.
Washed well!