5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality
Agree with other reviewers that this is much better quality than the price tag would suggest. Sleeve length is excellent, has got to be the longest sleeves in any hoody I've bought and most welcome!
Published 20 months ago by Hello Kitty

3.0 out of 5 stars loved it but a bit small
this is a good jumper but wasn't the size I expected it was a bit small,, if you get a size you need make sure you make sure you get a larger size than needed.
Published 6 months ago by nicole patterson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 12 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price!!, 6 Mar. 2013
I loved the colour of this hoody. I have already bought one in a different colour so that should speak for itsself.....Would recommend!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good, 12 Jan. 2013
This review is from: CEXI COUTURE LADIES PLAIN ZIP HOODIE SWEATSHIRT FLEECE HOODED JACKET WOMENS TOP SIZE 6-14 (Apparel)
The product was just the right size. It is lovely and soft, and also very warm. However, I did find that the zip sticks slightly, but as I rarely do my hoodies up, this should not pose too much of a problem. Would recommend :).

3.0 out of 5 stars loved it but a bit small, 31 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Hoodie, 2 April 2013
Love this hoodie, bought especially for safari holiday. Lovely feel and warm. Recommended to all. Sizing a little bit to small but still fits nicely.

3.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable, 25 May 2013
I absolutely love this hoodie - it roomy, comfortable, warm and the hood is the right sizing (not too small like alot of other hoodies out there). The only thing I was disappointed about was that the zip broke off, especially because I zip up my hoodie. I guess if you have the crafty skills you may be able to fix it with a new zip or maybe melt the handle on or something, but other than that I really loved this hoodie. I would recommend it though! Thanks!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good., 5 Mar. 2013
Happy with my item. Bought this for my mother as a mothers day present as she wanted a hoodie. i recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT, 14 Feb. 2013
Came quickly, very warm, thick and comfy. Buying more in other colours. absolutely love them. great buy ::) :) :)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 5 Jan. 2013
I bought this hoodie for my daughter who had looked everywhere for a plain black hoodie! - this one is perfect, I was a bit sceptical at the price, but having worn and washed it several times, I am extremely impressed - Im thinking of ordering some more in different colours!!! Size chosen was perfect, and the lenght just right - Love it!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for price, 25 April 2013
The hoodie is good quality for the price. I am quite tall and hoodies are usually too short in the body and arms but this wasn't. Be warned though, the colour runs in the wash. A LOT.