5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for bridge.
Ignore the published internal measurements!
I took a chance ordering this bag for my Lumix FZ200 bridge camera the measurements of which slightly exceeded those stated in the Crumpler blurb.
Happily it proved a snug fit and the bag is ideal for this purpose. There is still room for a spare battery and SD cards.
Needless to say it is also very well made and...
Published 6 months ago by Mr K J Parker

1.0 out of 5 stars Far too small
This is a very nice quality bag but it's absolutely tiny and is not big enough for my digital SLR which is a small fujifilm one. It fits if I squash the divider down but I wouldn't be able to fit a lens in as well, and the pockets wouldn't be able to fit more than a piece of paper. I'm very disappointed.
Published 15 months ago by A. Llewellyn

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, but very small, 9 Feb 2014
This is a great bag, Crumpler make intelligent, well thought out bits of kit.

But beware ! It really is extra small.

I tried to put my Olympus E-PL5 in it ( a system camera ) and it didn't really fit at all, even with just the pancake lens on.

The Cube XS is only for Point-and-Shoot cameras in my opinion. I returned mine and upsized to the Small, and I'm very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for bridge., 8 Feb 2014
Ignore the published internal measurements!
Needless to say it is also very well made and looks smart too.
[This model isn't suitable for an SLR with lens(es) - XS=extra small]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, 20 Jun 2013
Fantastic quality from Crumpler again, I'll continue to look to the company before I think about anyone else. Thanks Crumpler

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag, 29 Aug 2014
Excellent quality from Crumpler and very light. The S size is a good fit for my Lumix G5 with enough room for an action cam and a few accessories.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good quality / price ratio, 17 July 2014
Ultra fast shipping, item as described, very good quality / price ratio, 5 stars!

4.0 out of 5 stars Camera Bag, 16 April 2013
Spiral (Southampton, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crumpler Banana Cube Medium Bag for Camera - Black (Accessory)
This is a really nice quality camera case as you would expect from Crumpler, very study. I got this to store my Nikon D3100 and it does fit inside with the kit lens on but only just! It would be a squeeze to fit anything else inside the case with the camera other than the battery charger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Aug 2014
Ian Tonge (UK) - See all my reviews
Love it now it's finally arrived!

4.0 out of 5 stars The usual Crumpler quality - but the zip is a little fiddly, 17 May 2014
MandoBear (Herefordshire) - See all my reviews
I wanted a good quality padded case for some 8x30 marine binoculars I have. The sizing of this case is pretty much ideal, and construction is to Crumpler's usual high standards. The only slight fiddle is with the zip closure - it has four fairly acute bends in it, so getting in and out of this bag takes a little more care and concentration than it really should - you have to pull the zipper up, back, along, forward and then down to open the main flap. It's ok for storing and carrying my binoculars in - and once I get them out, they tend to stay out for a while - but if I was using it for a camera, which I was taking in and out of the bag frequently, it could become annoying.

1.0 out of 5 stars Far too small, 30 May 2013
A. Llewellyn - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, 15 Jun 2014
I love this bag. Wanted a smaller bag than the one that came with the camera and this is great. Just enough room for my SLR with a small lens and all the charging stuff.