5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Protective Cover for Galaxy Tab
Published 20 months ago by DR_KIlsyth

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor... look carefully at alternatives
Published 20 months ago by Nigel

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Protective Cover for Galaxy Tab, 2 April 2013
I say "cover" rather than case as it is really just a very nice outer-shell for the Galaxy Tab. I have a Galaxy Note phone and I bought a Samsung Flip Cover for it and really like it. This is virtually the exact same cover EXCEPT that it does not replace the back of the device the way the phone's flip cover does. It does however fit extremely neatly, adding almost zero additional thickness or weight - my key requirement since I do not take the TAB out and about - yet. Some people will feel that it's functionality is limited and yes, the front cover can slip up the screen due to the folds for using it as a stand, BUT ONLY IF you do not carry it properly. So if you want the maximum flexibility and you don't mind extra bulk and weight with your device, then I would say you should buy a wallet type case. IF however, like me you want something simple that looks great, covers and protects the Tab well,and does the basic job as a stand - then this is a MUST HAVE.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor... look carefully at alternatives, 3 April 2013
Think very carefully before you buy this case. If you want protection and use your tab in a busy working environment this case is not for you. It is a very thin vinyl material and the edges provide no protection at all. The cover does not have a closure so it will open far too easily. It does not protect the screen in any way. It looks nice because of the styling but is worth no more than a few pounds at most. If you want a good cover go for Snugg Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Case - Leather Cover and Flip Stand with Elastic Hand Strap and Premium Nubuck Fibre Interior (Black) - Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Case - From Snugg with Lifetime Guarantee

4.0 out of 5 stars Elegant design, 20 July 2013
As seen there are fairly mixed review for this product. Nope, it's true it is not a super protective case, the sides are exposed and the fold over cover is not held in place. This for me is not a problem however as when ever I want to transport the device I simply place the tablet and case in another laptop type cover for added protection. This case is ideal to give the Tab2 added protection when in use at home, office, cafe etc. The corners are safely clicked into the plastic base and the canvas fold type screen protector positions and holds sufficiently robustly the Tab2 to either type or upright to view media files. Furthermore the amber brown colour with the silver lettering looks very elegant. In short would definately recommend this case but probs best get another cover to give sufficient protection in transit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 13 Dec 2012
This cover is superb and it is official from Samsung! It fits perfectly on my galaxy tab 2. The finish is good with high-quality materials. The color is a beautiful dark blueish-grey. This cover allows to hold it in three good positions: +-30º, +-60º and "book position".

I only rate it 4 stars since the cover's front face does not stay closed if you turn it upside down. This is a design flaw, but it is not serious.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 1 May 2013
I love this, it fits and protects perfectly, and does everything I want it to. No complaints at all :)

4.0 out of 5 stars samsung Tab2 10.2 cover, 6 Feb 2013
Spent a long time researching the best cover for my Galaxy Tab2.Couldn't find many on the shops to look at and would have had to take the tablet with me.

So many reviews say that the covers bought didn't fit properly. Problems included the camera lens/speaker being covered. Even the best one said you had to charge with the cover open.

This is the genuine Samsung cover. Make sure you purchase the right cover as the Note is larger than the Tab2 and wont fit this cover.

All slots for camera, cables and speakers in the right place. Tablet fits comfortably in the solid back and the base cover does not clip over the tablet (something I didn't want) but sits flush with top surface. The top cover flap has a magnetic strip which keeps it in place when folded under for the typing or reading angle.

But, the flap does not attach itself when closed with either a clip or elastic band. The design also means that the tablet is not completely enclosed on 3 sides which may let dirt in. I will be buying a slim pouch with zip for when it goes in my bag. Would I buy again? It was expensive but I have not had any problems with the fit.

It can be charged open or shut.

2.0 out of 5 stars I returned this product, 27 Feb 2013
This case is quite expensive compared to others. I was very disapointed when I opened it and tried it. It looks cheap, and my tablet did not feel secure when placed in it. The delivery was prompt, and returning was easy, though I had to pay postage, and a couple of pounds was knocked off my refund due to the fact that I had opened the case from the packaging. However the refund was prompt. I would buy from this seller again in future, but the case was very disapointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Purchase, 25 Mar 2014
Came quickly, was as described, tab 2, 10" fits perfectly, would definitely recommend it, also it is a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Offical case for the Tab 2., 7 Mar 2014
That good I bought two, a white and a brown one, works great as a stand and keyboard, looks good and a great fit, if I were pushed to find fault i'd say it needs a latch of some sort to keep the cover down, may bother some but not me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice colour, 26 Feb 2014
The product was even better in the flesh than expected, the picture does not do the product just is, I brought the first cased for this product from tescos shop at £40, this product does not only look much better but was a fraction of the cost