5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Protective Cover for Galaxy Tab
Published 17 months ago by DR_KIlsyth

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor... look carefully at alternatives
Published 17 months ago by Nigel

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Protective Cover for Galaxy Tab, 2 April 2013
I say "cover" rather than case as it is really just a very nice outer-shell for the Galaxy Tab. I have a Galaxy Note phone and I bought a Samsung Flip Cover for it and really like it. This is virtually the exact same cover EXCEPT that it does not replace the back of the device the way the phone's flip cover does. It does however fit extremely neatly, adding almost zero additional thickness or weight - my key requirement since I do not take the TAB out and about - yet. Some people will feel that it's functionality is limited and yes, the front cover can slip up the screen due to the folds for using it as a stand, BUT ONLY IF you do not carry it properly. So if you want the maximum flexibility and you don't mind extra bulk and weight with your device, then I would say you should buy a wallet type case. IF however, like me you want something simple that looks great, covers and protects the Tab well,and does the basic job as a stand - then this is a MUST HAVE.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor... look carefully at alternatives, 3 April 2013
Think very carefully before you buy this case. If you want protection and use your tab in a busy working environment this case is not for you. It is a very thin vinyl material and the edges provide no protection at all. The cover does not have a closure so it will open far too easily. It does not protect the screen in any way. It looks nice because of the styling but is worth no more than a few pounds at most. If you want a good cover go for Snugg Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Case - Leather Cover and Flip Stand with Elastic Hand Strap and Premium Nubuck Fibre Interior (Black) - Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Case - From Snugg with Lifetime Guarantee

4.0 out of 5 stars samsung Tab2 10.2 cover, 6 Feb 2013
Spent a long time researching the best cover for my Galaxy Tab2.Couldn't find many on the shops to look at and would have had to take the tablet with me.

So many reviews say that the covers bought didn't fit properly. Problems included the camera lens/speaker being covered. Even the best one said you had to charge with the cover open.

This is the genuine Samsung cover. Make sure you purchase the right cover as the Note is larger than the Tab2 and wont fit this cover.

All slots for camera, cables and speakers in the right place. Tablet fits comfortably in the solid back and the base cover does not clip over the tablet (something I didn't want) but sits flush with top surface. The top cover flap has a magnetic strip which keeps it in place when folded under for the typing or reading angle.

But, the flap does not attach itself when closed with either a clip or elastic band. The design also means that the tablet is not completely enclosed on 3 sides which may let dirt in. I will be buying a slim pouch with zip for when it goes in my bag. Would I buy again? It was expensive but I have not had any problems with the fit.

It can be charged open or shut.

2.0 out of 5 stars I returned this product, 27 Feb 2013
This case is quite expensive compared to others. I was very disapointed when I opened it and tried it. It looks cheap, and my tablet did not feel secure when placed in it. The delivery was prompt, and returning was easy, though I had to pay postage, and a couple of pounds was knocked off my refund due to the fact that I had opened the case from the packaging. However the refund was prompt. I would buy from this seller again in future, but the case was very disapointing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 13 Dec 2012
This cover is superb and it is official from Samsung! It fits perfectly on my galaxy tab 2. The finish is good with high-quality materials. The color is a beautiful dark blueish-grey. This cover allows to hold it in three good positions: +-30º, +-60º and "book position".

I only rate it 4 stars since the cover's front face does not stay closed if you turn it upside down. This is a design flaw, but it is not serious.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 1 May 2013
I love this, it fits and protects perfectly, and does everything I want it to. No complaints at all :)

1.0 out of 5 stars returned this product, 7 Oct 2013
This is useless and very expensive for what it is. I cannot believe that a company like Samsung sold it. It is so flimsy and not very protective for the tablet. I have now got an IVSO one which is so good and was a fraction of the Samsung price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Galaxy Tab 2, 1 April 2013
It fits my Galaxy tab well... however it does not leave room for the pen!!! Could do with one little space to get the pen out!

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung tab 2 10.1 cover, 30 Mar 2013
I would say that Samsung do well in designing robust, easy clean materials in there products.I like this cover because it fits good and gives confidence to me that it will considerably protect the tab, you get a positive "click" when you fit your tab into the cover.The useful design of the cover is demonstrated when you can tilt the tab cover to avoid the glare on the tab screen, particularly when using your tab with in the office environment. A good purchase for any owner of a tab 2, would highly reccomend this cover.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product.....nice to have the branded item for the branded tab!, 24 Mar 2013
Catherine Robinson (U.K.) - See all my reviews
Great item...prompt delivery...well packaged. Feels nice, and has good support. Shame it doesnt have a magnetised closure....would have felt slightly more secure. However, nice product....fits purpose and completed the samsung package as a gift nicely! Thank you.