5.0 out of 5 stars not only good as a sports bra
excellent bra for me with very good support,, material feels comfy and I would recommend this bra to anyone who is self conscious about having a bigger size, I am 38E and it doesn't make me look big. My clothes hang nicely wearing this bra.
Published 21 months ago by kath anderson

3.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable on longer runs
I chose this as a slightly cheaper option to Shock Absorber running bras, but found the underwire uncomfortable on longer runs. It's fine for short runs or general gym work though.
Published 21 months ago by Sarahed

5.0 out of 5 stars not only good as a sports bra, 7 Jun. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good sports bra, 1 Aug. 2013
P.Smith (Yorkshire,UK) - See all my reviews
This bra is a beautiful colour and fit and the straps can be crossed at the back to give a racerback style. It gives a better shape than the Shock Absorber style which gives you a "monoboob".

5.0 out of 5 stars Well fitting, 18 May 2013
This was a good quality running bra, it looks nice, I like the underwire and individual cups, it stops the "sausage boob" effect, really comfortable to wear and run in, keeps in place, great prompt service too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these bras, 8 May 2013
Having a large size bust, finding the right bra for running and other high-impact sports has been a challenge. These fit so well, are really comfortable and very supportive. Love the bright colours and they wash well

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, great fit, 5 Jun. 2013
This is a good functional sports bra that still looks great under envy day wear tops. The fit is good and it had survived over several washes in the machine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vrey Comfortable, 29 July 2013
Very comfortable, would recommend to others. Well made bra. Only downside is handwash only label. Sports bras need frequent washing and much easier to bung them in the washing machine with other sweaty clothes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 20 Mar. 2014
This bra is a good fit cup-wise though tight round the band but I think this is for the support required.
I can now do my "jump ropes" in my cardio without holding my boobies in place - old sports bra is heading for the bin. Will buy another of these.
I'm watching the eye part of the hook /eye fastening as they look as though they could come loose which is why I don't give this the full 5 stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly Good, 5 Jan. 2014
In the past sports bras have been too tight or ineffective for me so I wasn't sure whether this one would be any different especially considering it looks like a regular bra. However, I was pleasantly surprised. It's really comfy, doesn't look too bad and supports me a lot more than a normal bra. Sizing was pretty accurate too so I've now ordered another in white as a back up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, 19 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Berlei Running Underwired Sports Women's Bra (Apparel)
A great sports bra! I`m 36FF and not easy to find something comfortable.My first Berlei bra and it's a perfect fit, with a good size cup. A bit more snug around the body than normal bras but that's a good thing for running and the material is nice n soft. Being label free is great too. Very happy, will definately purchase another!

5.0 out of 5 stars felt comfy and supportive, 18 Sept. 2013
it felt comfy, felt like it would be supportive, i absolutely loved the gorgeous purple lining, very gothic! unfortunately, i'm a between cup-sizes person and this was a little on the small side so i had to send it back. I will most likely order another on payday. Very impressed, Berlei.